MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

I've been swaying ever so slightly towards Nate with ever interview and staredown. I still think McGregor will win but I want to see a war here.

McGregor is right about Nate looking really soft, quite the difference in physiques at the weigh-ins. And what a difference 3+ months and two weight classes makes...

oKa11BG.jpg

Holm looked drained, but holy shit the difference in wrist strength compared to Tate looks frightening.

The difference of cutting water weight and not cutting water weight you mean. Still an impressive physique though and a lot of hard work paying off.

As for Nate his build is never going to lend to a photogenic result. That's more genetics than anything material to the fight IMO.

Edited by GiGi

The difference of cutting water weight and not cutting water weight you mean. Still an impressive physique though and a lot of hard work paying off.

As for Nate his build is never going to lend to a photogenic result. That's more genetics than anything material to the fight IMO.

It'd be both for McGregor. He couldn't cut that low alone on just water loading and following dehydration I reckon.