• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Shuggie_Murray7

MMA Thread

It's been culled by the looks of things. Ah well.

There's some MMA on Ch. 5 tonight, with BAMMA coming on after the boxing.

I'm looking for a website that gives local events as I feel there is not enough promotion for mma within the uk or I must be looking in the wrong place. Just seen shuggie's post of cage warriors are there any others as I live in Berkshire area but originally from fife Scotland

Edited by lovetheRaith

I'm looking for a website that gives local events as I feel there is not enough promotion for mma within the uk or I must be looking in the wrong place. Just seen shuggie's post of cage warriors are there any others as I live in Berkshire area but originally from fife Scotland

http://www.mmauniverse.com/sections/events/event-calendar/search?all=1&z=SS8

how much are tickets?

Also BAMMA 11 on 5 was terrible

My mate won British Lightweight title on saturday at BAMMA 11, fight wasn't on channel 5 though as it was an earlier fight, was shown live in USA and Canada though and there's some youtube videos of the fight. Steven Ray's his name.

how much are tickets?

Also BAMMA 11 on 5 was terrible

Tickets for Cage Warriors are £30.

Card is;

McVeigh v Hempleman

Reis v Roddy

Wilkinson v Johnston

Askham v Sutherland

Turner v Beer

Hope v Jack

PRELIMINARY CARD

Young v Connor

McCrum v Edlund

Just bought a ticket for Cage Warriors 50 at the Kelvin Hall next week. Anyone else heading along?

just realised I already have a gig that night, that's pain, was gonna talk some mates into it

UFC on FOX on Saturday, and the card is STACKED!

The main event has epic written all over it. Bendo and Diaz are exciting fighters. BJ Penn vs. Rory MacDonald is one of them fights which you'd EXPECT the younger guy to win, but simply can't rule out the veteran. I'd say Shogun doesn't have much chance though.

Just bought a ticket for Cage Warriors 50 at the Kelvin Hall next week. Anyone else heading along?

Just read that Cage Warriors have come to a deal with Sky that will see Saturdays show streamed live on MMAJunkie.com at 9pm.

Fight announcement for UFC London:

Josh Grispi VS Andy Ogle

Danny Castillo VS Paul Sass

Renee Forte VS Terry Etim

Matt Riddle VS Che Mills

and.......

Bantamweight Interim Title

Michael McDonald vs Renan Barao

Quality main event!

Fight announcement for UFC London:

Josh Grispi VS Andy Ogle

Is Ogle the guy that was in TUF 15?

Going to try and get tickets for London, anyone that's been before know roughly how much tickets are going to cost?

Is Ogle the guy that was in TUF 15?

Going to try and get tickets for London, anyone that's been before know roughly how much tickets are going to cost?

Aye that's the man.

Tickets are 50, 75, 100 and 200 (I'm sure) + booking fees etc.

when I went to nottingham ticket prices were 80 100 150 then stupid