THE BOSS!

DomDom

I think I have a serious case of Man Flu coming down. Please God no...

I had a stoater of a chest infection before the Stone Roses on saturday which didn't take too kindly to me standing in the pissing rain drinking all day. I'm taking the car tonight so I'm not tempted to drink!

On bus home to get in zone and then head to Hampden for a 7.15 start. I would love it too be The River played in its entirety but not sure he'll do that. Heard a bootleg from states where he did it and it was awesome. My guess is BTR but he may surprise us all and do TWTWATESS (2nd album!) or just do requests! That's the beauty of Bruce shows... constantly changing and never 2 the same. Regardless it will be 'the greatest show on the earth' by some distance. Enjoy :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Beginning to wish I'd never read this thread now - the last time at Hampden was one of the best experiences of my life, but alas, tonight is not to be. Enjoy, one and all.

Edited by mozam76

I shall just post what I put on Twitter as I'm struggling for words at the moment.

That was, quite simply, fucking magical. 3 and a half very special hours. Springsteen is, of course, a legend.

VERY surprised at no album, but given the setlist, probably worked out for the best.

Open All Night is a wonderful song. Could imagine it being quite haunting live.

I was also expecting an album, especially when he started taking requests almost immediately. Nearly everything that I wanted to be played was played though so I was a happy chappy!