THE BOSS!

DomDom

Wembley were treated to the full Darkness album tonight. Still praying for BTR on Tuesday, but I am led to believe 2 full album shows back-to-back are rare.

Going to be a cracking night regardless; far too excited for it (as you can probably tell with the amount of posts in this thread!)

Wembley were treated to the full Darkness album tonight. Still praying for BTR on Tuesday, but I am led to believe 2 full album shows back-to-back are rare.

Going to be a cracking night regardless; far too excited for it (as you can probably tell with the amount of posts in this thread!)

They did Born in The USA in Milan and BTR in Padua, the two gigs prior to Wembley. So every chance we will get a full album in there.

Praying for BTR. His finest work and it's relatively short so it won't take up the full set. The River is far too long IMO. Wouldn't be disappointed with BITUSA either.

In the Sunday Mail today: "Well, it really doesn't get much bigger than this, does it? The legendary rocker and the E Street Band come to Hampden Park. Unmissable."

Shouldn't have read that :(

Was brilliant last night they do requests for the first hour(basically bruce takes peoples signs off of them then whatever song is on they play) then they played the full edge of darkness album,the twist and shout was amazing wemberlee was going mental

I honestly cant wait for Tuesday!!!!

3 times since he started in Europe this year he has played back to back 'album sets' whether it be Darkness on the Edge of Town, Born to Run or Born In The USA. Given he played Darkness last night, i'd put money on one of the other two :-D

I really wanted Darkness in full, but they'll not do it two nights in a row. Hoping for BTR now if we get a full album, still to see Backstreets live, and Jungleland dedicated to Clarence with his nephew playing the solo will be pretty special.

Just over 18 hours to show time. I don't see myself sleeping much tonight!