THE BOSS!

DomDom

I quite enjoyed Western Stars.  It starts well, there's a bit of a lull after Sleepy Joe's Cafe and then the final three songs are great (I really like Moonlight Motel).  I can't see many of the songs getting into the E Street Band sets, but I don't think they're meant to.

• 1 month later...
I think it's quite good.  Not a classic by any means but I doubt we'll see another one of those given his age. 
Hopefully he's got another E Street Band tour with 3 and a half hour shows in him. 
There are rumours of a tour next year, but nothing definite as yet.

I see there's a new Springsteen-inspired film out called 'Blinded By The Light'.  It doesn't look very good though.

All the reviews I’ve seen are great and plan to see it this week. Trailer alone tells me this is going to be worth it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Been listening to Greetings From Asbury Park N.J. recently, some brilliant tunes on that. Also stick on the Tracks album on Spotify from time to time, near enough 100 unreleased songs on it. Hit shuffle and always find something new

• 1 month later...
On 01/03/2020 at 17:08, ScottR96 said:

Got my hopes up when I saw this thread had been bumped. <_<

Does this get your pulse racing?

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/music/bruce-springsteen-to-livestream-concert-from-home-on-wednesday/wcm/41ab657f-22c5-4928-931a-9b963d9b5ce4

On 15/08/2019 at 19:39, Dweezboy said:

All the reviews I’ve seen are great and plan to see it this week. Trailer alone tells me this is going to be worth it.

Watched on Netflix or Amazon last week. 
It has a few moments.

Definitely lifted by the soundtrack.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That single is a proper grower, loving it. 

And 'Springsteen by numbers' is still better than literally all other music, ever. IMO of course. 

Cracking rolling stone article about the new album here: 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/bruce-springsteen-interview-new-album-touring-e-street-band-1059109/