THE BOSS!

DomDom

His last couple of sets for Dublin/Manchester look really good.

Enjoy tonight folks, despite seeing him the past 2 times at Hampden, I'm off to Wembley on Sunday and having the weekend in London! First time I'll have been to Wembley also.

That was fucking amazing.

Was absolutely roasting though. At one point I had to go for a sit in the stand with a bottle of water (two fucking quid) poured into a pint glass. Two fucking quid!

Absolutely brilliant.

I nearly started greetin during 10th avenue freeze out when the photos of Clarence Clemons popped up. His nephew Jake (current sax player) was outstanding. Sounded like Clarence was still up there and a great showman

Yeah, that was sensational. The run of songs at the end, from Working on the Highway onwards, was just incredible and the sequence of big hitters in the encore was just perfect. Properly lost it during Born to Run.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

Damn, you got the tour debut of 41 shots. I'm immensely jealous at this tbh

It was superb, never thought I would hear that tonight along with a few others. Sandy was another I didn't expect, thank you to whoever had those two on their cards.

3rd time I've seen him and that was the best yet, sound wasn't perfect where I was sitting in the early parts of the show but they seemed to get it sorted but took a while.

Happened to be walking past as his motorcade left from under the north stand with Bruce sitting right up front waving to all and sundry.

On a side note, I know merch at these things is always extortionate but was sitting at one at lesser Hampden giving serious consideration to getting the one with the tour dates. Decided against it, walked round the corner and a guy was selling literally the exact same shirt for a tenner. Might fall apart in the wash eventually but I'd have been spewing if I'd paid full whack then seen him!