THE BOSS!

DomDom

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Abdul_Latif said:

Where you seeing it confirmed?

Yeah, o2 presale. They're in my Ticketmaster account now. 

Eta- Front standing was £155. I assume there will be a cordoned off bit round the stage. The ones I got are "rear" standing, which I assume is just normal on the pitch standing. 

Seated ranged from £73-£160 and there was various VIP options at silly money. 

Edited by KnightswoodVanBear

2 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Standing tickets sorted for Murrayfield. £101 each! 😬

I’m justifying it by thinking most artists will charge >£70 for a pre-determined 90 minute set whereas at least with Springsteen you’re getting about 3 hours worth with a varied set list. 

Got Hyde Park this morning but will need to wait until the Live Nation pre sale for Murrayfield. 

Cannot wait. 

43 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

I’m justifying it by thinking most artists will charge >£70 for a pre-determined 90 minute set whereas at least with Springsteen you’re getting about 3 hours worth with a varied set list. 

Got Hyde Park this morning but will need to wait until the Live Nation pre sale for Murrayfield. 

Cannot wait. 

I'm surprisingly ok with the cost for the same reason.  

Failed to get a ticket sadly in pre sale or general sale for front standing. I could have paid £440/each on Ticketmaster (official tour scalpers) but refused to pay that mark up on a £155 ticket. Absolutely pissed off at this dynamic pricing that ramps up the cost depending on demand. I see there are some seated tickets available miles away at £500-£600 each. No thanks I’d rather sit at home and watch you tube clips.

Having seen him loads of times previously from 80s onwards it’s disappointing but I did see home at his peak and don’t fancy watching a screen from the halfway line or stands.

I’ve received registration for the USA tour (March 23 in Milwaukee!) and will try for those on Wed 4pm UK. Always wanted to see him in an arena in the states. Don’t fancy my chances of getting decent seats at face value, hearing horror stories from the Tampa sale of $4k seats, so may have to miss it.

Pissed off at Bruce Inc and Jon Landau who will know about this and should control pricing better. Thought he was better than that.IMG_1658584039.540890.jpg

Thursday morning was a disaster.  Was ready by half 8 and then in the waiting room with about ten minutes to go only to find there was 8,000 people in-front of me!  Nonetheless stuck with it and got in by about ten past.  Then it got absolutely ridiculous.  Absolutely nothing available in the stand or front or back standing.  It's a complete con though - you'd look for front standing tickets (priced at around £150) and it would tell you there was none available.  Then you'd click the £442 standing tickets which would offer you front tickets showing that there was tickets available afterall!

In the meantime I managed to get Birmingham standing tickets (on AXS) as I didn't want to miss out altogether.  In the afternoon I'd essentially given up but just kept refreshing the Murrayfield page over and over again to see if it made any difference.  Now and again you'd see the map change a bit revealing that certain areas that were down as sold were actually available all along.  At one point back standing tickets became available but it wouldn't let me buy them.  Anyway, I kept refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and then out of nowhere two tickets for the East Stand became available so I just grabbed them.  Don't think I've ever put my card details in quicker but I'd rather not use Ticketmaster ever again.

• 1 year later...

The River is spectacular but The River live is a totally different beast.

The gigs this year were super as always but watching videos back from 10 years ago puts into perspective how lucky we've been to have such a force putting on these performances for the past few years. 

The structure of this tour feels alot like 'farewell from E-Street', even if it does run through to next year and I'm not ready for it. 🥲

• 2 months later...