THE BOSS!

DomDom

Ghosts sounds like something that would have fit right on The Rising album. Absolutely love it. 

Letter to you is decent enough but im hoping Ghosts sets the standard for the rest of the album. 

As much as the Western Stars project was pretty good I thought, its nice to hear the E Street sound again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/09/2020 at 16:36, Highland Capital said:

I also really like this.  I think this is better than the song put out the other week.

Listening to the this on the album just now, one of the best new songs they have made in years IMO. Janey Needs a Shooter and If I was The Priest are top tunes too, as is Burnin' Train. God I wish we could see them live soon.

That's me just listened to the album all the way through.  I really like Janey Needs A Shooter but I think the demo from the Darkness-era had more bite - I prefered the original chorus of "Janey needs a shooter, Jack!" instead of "Janey needs a shooter, now" but oh well.  I've always loved the demos of If I Was The Priest and the new version is brilliant.  Really like Song For Orphans and I'll See You In My Dreams as well.

Edited by Highland Capital

If anybody hasn't already listened to his From My Home To Yours series on BBC Sounds, it's well worth the effort. The episode with Bruce, Little Steven and Southside Johnny is like 3 mates gabbing down the pub. The choice of music right through it is excellent.

It also has a 1 hour special on now with Bruce talking to Dermot O'Leary who is just as big a fanboy as the rest of us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...