Cevco share prospectus?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 17 personal conglomerate who have come together to promise Chukie Cheese £170k are worried - we can't wait to join the (cough) £21 mill LOYAL

Have I missed something?

Has anyone actually seen Charlie this week? Biggest day of his new club's short life, according to the fuckwits on here, and the shyster has gone to ground.

OK, I'm in Englandshire, so I may have missed the blanket coverage of his latest bollox plans, but he does seem to have gone awfully quiet.

No dinners in Ulster with fancy tablecloths?

No World-domination speeches in Spamland?

No top-level discussions with Adidas to arrange some friendlies with Real Madrid? Purely to raise the profile of the Spanish minnows, you understand - ICBINR like to help the unfortunate....

Maybe his trial of MS Office has run out, and he can't publish any more PowerPoint extravaganzas?

Where's Chuckie? We demand transparency!

Has anyone actually seen Charlie this week? Biggest day of his new club's short life, according to the fuckwits on here, and the shyster has gone to ground.

OK, I'm in Englandshire, so I may have missed the blanket coverage of his latest bollox plans, but he does seem to have gone awfully quiet.

No dinners in Ulster with fancy tablecloths?

No World-domination speeches in Spamland?

No top-level discussions with Adidas to arrange some friendlies with Real Madrid? Purely to raise the profile of the Spanish minnows, you understand - ICBINR like to help the unfortunate....

Maybe his trial of MS Office has run out, and he can't publish any more PowerPoint extravaganzas?

Where's Chuckie? We demand transparency!

Your on the edge , watch you don't topple off

It's only a game

Your on the edge , watch you don't topple off

It's only a game

I was worried that Cevco are posting-oot the prospectuses - some of my team promising £10k live on Easter Island - mail may take a while? At least you are in Berlin so can use IBAN to give Chuckie Cheese your 12000 Euros

I was worried that Cevco are posting-oot the prospectuses - some of my team promising £10k live on Easter Island - mail may take a while? At least you are in Berlin so can use IBAN to give Chuckie Cheese your 12000 Euros

You're assuming they publish the right IBAN number this time......laugh.gif

Who killed JR? Who killed Rangers? We did - we're in the process of getting rid of the v.2.0 bigoted scumbag Orcs now

Any news on the £130 million we owe HMRC mate?

Maybe one of the blogs which you enjoy browsing so much, may have some info.

Any news on the £130 million we owe HMRC mate?

Maybe one of the blogs which you enjoy browsing so much, may have some info.

Any news on the £19.400,000 which the former Rangers stole and in the books? A mere bagatelle eh - just a night oot?

I really don't get it Benny the Ball - you're proud that your former Club only stole £20mill instead of over a hundred? Confused.com

You're assuming they publish the right IBAN number this time......laugh.gif

Custard the Clown is looking forwards to a bumper Christmas!

Clown email gaffe is no joke for fans

ExclusiveBy KENNY McALPINE Published: 14th March 201219

SUPPORTERS donating cash to save Rangers feared their dosh had gone to two CLOWNS following an email blunder.

It came after Ibrox legend Walter Smith yesterday launched the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund to help rescue his stricken club.

But followers were mistakenly told to email assembly@bluenose. co.uk — when the correct email is assembly@thebluenose.co.uk And punters who checked out the website www.bluenose.co.uk to find out what was happening discovered it belonged to kids’ entertainers Mr and Mrs Custard.

Last night a club source said: “It was a wee hiccup which was sorted out within an hour.

“Everyone can see the funny side. No money could have been deposited in the clown accounts.” Earlier former boss Smith joined ex-player Sandy Jardine in urging Gers punters to donate cash to help secure the club’s future.

And Jardine said: “The fans’ support will help safeguard the club’s future.”

Money raised will go to the Gers’ running costs and fans can contribute now to the secured Rangers Assembly bank account.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/4193406/.html#ixzz2D9S3pvR7

Custard the Clown is looking forwards to a bumper Christmas!

f**k me, those were the days!

Shame about the threats issued to an innocent entertainer by scum who reckoned he was stealing money from the cause, but that's rangers fans for you.

Glad somebody's being paying attention, BTW.

Funny thing - after all the lies and abuse I've had from the orcs*, I made a major f**k-up with calculation on here a couple of days ago, and not one of them spotted it. Another poster pointed it out about an hour and a half later, and I went back and edited it to show what a moron I'd been. You'd have thought that would be meat and drink to them, but they never even noticed - too busy thinking up "amusing" nicknames and slanderous lies, probably.....biggrin.gif

* And I know I'm not alone.wink.gif

Any news on the £19.400,000 which the former Rangers stole and in the books? A mere bagatelle eh - just a night oot?

I really don't get it Benny the Ball - you're proud that your former Club only stole £20mill instead of over a hundred? Confused.com

What aboot this, what about that, is whataboutery all you have?

Aye according to oor claymores Rangers owe HMRC £130 million, you gotta laugh.

That explains the long faces.

Though maybe there's another reason....

What aboot this, what about that, is whataboutery all you have?

Aye according to oor claymores Rangers owe HMRC £130 million, you gotta laugh.

Nope - according to your own Administrators the former Rangers owed £19.4mill to HMRC which gave HMRC the percentage veto when it came to the laughable offer to remain a Club and why the former Rangers are being liquidated with Chuckie Cheese owning the goodies.

You seem really, really awfi proud it was only £19.4mill instead of £94mill - does the former Rangers still hold the world record for a sporting theft? You like your records, don't want to take one off you.

That explains the long faces.

Though maybe there's another reason....

Man U are snapping-up all the shares.............it was just a complete lie when they said they can't stick The Rangers and want nothing to do with the scum. Watch this space for the new sub-forum "Rangers in the EPL". Chuckie Cheese knows the inside story.

Archived