Simple Question: Do you think the payments were loans or wages?

Wages or Loans?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuine Question for any real experts and not any of the diddys.

Can King sue HMRC?

Why would he? The tax case involved the old entity known as rangers club/company

It isn't even a case of why, rather what for.

Insaintee - What grounds do you think think King would have for suing HMRC? I cannot think of any.

Genuine Question for any real experts and not any of the diddys.

Can King sue HMRC?

Thought about this and the only reason I could come up with is maybe data protection issues, still an awfy long shot.

I've a feeling you meant to use a different account for that post :lol:

Thought about this and the only reason I could come up with is maybe data protection issues, still an awfy long shot.

bennett, he was directing the question towards "any real experts" (on here = fat chance), and he was *not* directing it towards 'diddys' like you and me....

bennett, he was directing the question towards "any real experts" (on here = fat chance), and he was *not* directing it towards 'diddys' like you and me....

Sorry dens, you can either ask Philip or wait till the QC logs on.

So that's a no then Benny.

Thought that HMRC was going to get sued for pursing a deliberate campaign to bust the club when they were not guilty

Found it

photo-thumb-46517.jpg?_r=1376393063 Posted by Insaintee on 08 June 2015 - 11:18

Tedi, on 08 Jun 2015 - 11:07, said:snapback.png

Dave King will probably end up with far more than £5m when BDO sue HMRC for flagrant unprofessional practice, it is going to happen :)

:blink:

As for the titles being stripped, well, that's if you go along with the commonly accepted theory of opposition fans that Rangers signed players they otherwise would not have been able to sign. How can that be proven?

David Murray can help with this. Lifted from elsewhere, summarising evidence he gave at original tribunal....

He described the policy as "a method of us acquiring, especially football wise, better players in a more cost effective manner than we would be able to do so"; that "the club had been very ambitious at that time"; and it was seen as "a correct and proper way for us to proceed"; that "Rangers have been very successful, because weve been able to attract players of a certain standard that, perhaps, we may not have been able to otherwise".

The entire sellick family and monkey t.

"You seem to have an issue, and I've a fair idea as to what it is, and for your information I also share this WiFi connection"

© benny /vicky the viking who lives in a B&B.

Archived