Peep Show

nelsjfc

On 25/12/2020 at 10:55, Caledonian1 said:

Currently watching all (48 I think) episodes again (maybe fourth time)  Spotting a lot that I may have missed previously and laughing out louder than before - maybe as much a refelction of the times we live in now. Almost forgot how brilliant it was.

"I wonder who in the Dobbie Club will dib the dob first?'

Make sure you don't miss a season mate.

Currently watching all (48 I think) episodes again (maybe fourth time)  Spotting a lot that I may have missed previously and laughing out louder than before - maybe as much a refelction of the times we live in now. Almost forgot how brilliant it was.

At the start of lockdown I watched the whole thing all the way through.  I would thoroughly recommend it.  

• 3 weeks later...

54 episodes (9 series of 6 episodes).

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

54 episodes (9 series of 6 episodes).

Aye, ok ...watched the lot - yes 54 episodes.  Not convinced about the last series though.

Currently working my way through The Office (US)  Dwight must be one of the greatest sitcom characters of all time.  How good would it be if he were to flat share with Jeremy and Mark.

Aye, ok ...watched the lot - yes 54 episodes.  Not convinced about the last series though.
Currently working my way through The Office (US)  Dwight must be one of the greatest sitcom characters of all time.  How good would it be if he were to flat share with Jeremy and Mark.
I expect Jez and Mark would bag him almost instantly.

That goon from the US office would very much be the Jerry type, he's get bagged and waterboarded and gotten to fuck within an hour IMO.

Please don't mention that utter shite show on this thread ever again.

It took me a couple of attempts to get into The Office (US) but now I'm in I really enjoy it. I tried to compare it to our Office the first couple of times and I don't think you can really compare them. Two totally different sitcoms.

Dwight is a w****r but he is needed. He's no more of a w****r than Gareth was in our one but both were needed for Tim/Jim to be as comical. It wouldn't work if he was taking the piss/pranking a decent person. It would be regarded as bullying and make for an entirely different show [emoji38]

On 19/01/2021 at 13:11, 19QOS19 said:

It took me a couple of attempts to get into The Office (US) but now I'm in I really enjoy it. I tried to compare it to our Office the first couple of times and I don't think you can really compare them. Two totally different sitcoms.

Dwight is a w****r but he is needed. He's no more of a w****r than Gareth was in our one but both were needed for Tim/Jim to be as comical. It wouldn't work if he was taking the piss/pranking a decent person. It would be regarded as bullying and make for an entirely different show emoji38.png

On the ellie bertram eps now. Love it

• 2 weeks later...