nelsjfc

Peep Show

Just rewatched the shrooming episode.

I might be missing something obvious here...

... But why does Mark put the external lock on his room door?

Just rewatched the shrooming episode.

I might be missing something obvious here...

... But why does Mark put the external lock on his room door?
Super Hans was in bed with a woman when he was at work.

I thought the burgling message was brilliant, if only for the opening scene in the theatre when they're forced to sit through a shite play. A rare scene of them agreeing with each other. 

Oh, and the classic line "I can't date two women. I can barely date one". 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Pal has put up an ambiant synth ep hes done on Spotify (did I do that right, did I sound cool? shakes head, exhales deeply😑) , it's good, anyway.... 

Forwarded it to another friend and finished text with " just thought you might get a kick out of it"

One minute later hes sent a pic of the Orgazoid on his deck chair with " take five man, have a swim"

Got me thinking that my age and peer group, we go heavy on the film and tv quotes.  Reckon if you got about 5 or 6 of us together for a full day, we could speak probably about 80 percent in Partridge, Peep, Reeves+Mortimer, Office, Curb etc, prob more when firing in lines from songs.

I fucking love it but the amount of times someone will say something and I just cant help replying in a quote from Spaced, Brass Eye, Thick Of It etc, sometimes it feels like a curse.  Sometimes I feel like taking it back, taking them all back.

Anybody else suffer this infliction?

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

I always wondered what my fetish was, and it seems what truly turns me on is being basically absent for most of the sex act. 

Pal has put up an ambiant synth ep hes done on Spotify (did I do that right, did I sound cool? shakes head, exhales deeply) , it's good, anyway.... 
Forwarded it to another friend and finished text with " just thought you might get a kick out of it"
One minute later hes sent a pic of the Orgazoid on his deck chair with " take five man, have a swim"
Got me thinking that my age and peer group, we go heavy on the film and tv quotes.  Reckon if you got about 5 or 6 of us together for a full day, we could speak probably about 80 percent in Partridge, Peep, Reeves+Mortimer, Office, Curb etc, prob more when firing in lines from songs.
I fucking love it but the amount of times someone will say something and I just cant help replying in a quote from Spaced, Brass Eye, Thick Of It etc, sometimes it feels like a curse.  Sometimes I feel like taking it back, taking them all back.
Anybody else suffer this infliction?
Me and my brother. If we're in a room and someone says something that can be linked to a quote then we're all over it. We're always throwing quotes back and forth when he comes down the road. It's got so bad that I'll continue to do the quote thing when he's away and then have a giggle. My family will sit there looking clueless and say "you're brother isn't here now" as they know he'd get the gag.

Did anyone go to the Peep Show quiz last night? Absolutely carnage (I reckon there were 85 teams). It was quite a good quiz but I think they underestimated how popular it might be. 

Widely acknowledged to have nicked our sound? 

Widely acknowledged to have nicked our sound? 
The Chemical Brothers.

Bullshitters turning w**k into cash?

27 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The Chemical Brothers.

Bullshitters turning w**k into cash?

Flaming Lips. 

My new boss is called Kenneth. So I refer to him as my colleague Kenneth. 

images.jpeg

'How does he like his toast?' 

'He likes it in a business class seat of a Virgin Atlantic flight to New York City.'