Peep Show

nelsjfc

Shrooming is one of my favourite episodes. So many funny moments in it.

Bumped off imdb..

"Jeremy Usborne: [voiceover] Shit, we're so angry together. The righteous indignation of the common man. Maybe we could start a union, the woodworkers and general persons union. [to the carpenter]

Jeremy Usborne: Listen bro, you fancy a bit of a jam? I've got a bongo, we could have a cheeky toke.

Andy: Yeah, why not? Sweet as.

Jeremy Usborne: [voiceover] Maybe we'll become best mates and he'll train me up to be a carpenter like Jesus. And if I get crucified, he'll start a religion in my name. Jeremism. I'm a Jeremist. Nice. "

Can't wait.

Edited by JogaBonito

Yeah I thought it was pretty good too, the Gerrard cake was fantastic. Wonder if Sophie will feature this season? Hope not, my least favourite person in it.

Agreed, less Sophie more Johnson and Super Hans.

Yeah I thought it was pretty good too, the Gerrard cake was fantastic. Wonder if Sophie will feature this season? Hope not, my least favourite person in it.

Sophie definitely isn't appearing in this series.

Sadly, neither are Nancy or Big Suze. Apparently that's also the last of Johnson for this series, but Super Hans is in every episode.

"What's 'funf' in German?"

"Five"

"Well, they were 'funf', 'zwei' years ago. So I reckon that makes them a couple of eighters."

"If Orange have deleted the twins I'll kick off!"