Peep Show

nelsjfc

I really don't like the episode 'Burgling' and especially the character Heather who Mark meets at the cinema.  She's a munter and has an annoying voice and hair.

It's just an all round poor episode IMO, it's only redeeming feature is the 'Fuck off cleanshirt' at the end.

I really don't like the episode 'Burgling' and especially the character Heather who Mark meets at the cinema.  She's a munter and has an annoying voice and hair.
It's just an all round poor episode IMO, it's only redeeming feature is the 'Fuck off cleanshirt' at the end.
She's never a munter! The episode also features "Why don't we burn him with cigarettes" from Big Suze.

31 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
1 hour ago, TheScarf said:
It's just an all round poor episode IMO, it's only redeeming feature is the 'f**k off cleanshirt' at the end.

She's never a munter! The episode also features "Why don't we burn him with cigarettes" from Big Suze.

World class munter

image.jpeg.beeb68400cf64f9bd7dcb4feab5c7ae9.jpeg

My least favourite episode. On my last run through I skipped it. Duno what it is but the whole robbery and boys raiding the place makes me feel really uncomfortable for some reason.

The best bit for me is Jeremy giving his ticket away and stating "It's shit!".

The lassie is a dog IMO. She reminds me of a real life Olive Oil.

17 hours ago, DrewDon said:

It also has Mark's line to Heather about being a 'friend of the British Museum', but I'd agree that it's not a great episode overall and Heather is dour.

It is to the shit munchers but I'm actually a friend of the British Museum. 

On 20/08/2019 at 15:45, 19QOS19 said:

My least favourite episode. On my last run through I skipped it. Duno what it is but the whole robbery and boys raiding the place makes me feel really uncomfortable for some reason.

The best bit for me is Jeremy giving his ticket away and stating "It's shit!".

The lassie is a dog IMO. She reminds me of a real life Olive Oil.

Yeah it's 'Nether Zone'  and 'Burgling' that I skip past.  Neither advance any of the characters stories/relationships either and they're really poor plots too.

Just rewatched the shrooming episode.

I might be missing something obvious here...

... But why does Mark put the external lock on his room door?
Super Hans was in bed with a woman when he was at work.

I thought the burgling message was brilliant, if only for the opening scene in the theatre when they're forced to sit through a shite play. A rare scene of them agreeing with each other. 

Oh, and the classic line "I can't date two women. I can barely date one". 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu