Peep Show

nelsjfc

Anybody been listening to Podcast Secrets of the Pharaohs? As the name suggests, it's a podcast by two guys dedicated to discussing and analysing every Peep Show episode, usually between 60 and 90 minutes each in length. I think the hosts could do with being a bit more jovial at times, but it's not a bad listen, even if some of them are a bit on the lengthy side for discussing about 22 minutes of content. Still, I thought I'd give it a mention as some of you might want to check it out. They are currently up to S2E2, Jeremy Makes It, and release a new episode every week. Sound quality is quite poor between S1E1 and S1E5, but improves after that. 

Similarly, if any of you are fans of The Office (UK), you might want to give Wernham Blogg a listen if you haven't already, which is a similar idea and I have quite enjoyed. 

Oh yes, the Bible. And I wonder what the Bible's view is on you doing it - in the shower, and in the garden centre, and up the bum. I mean, that's all right, is it? That's in the Bible, is it? Or do you think that's maybe not in the Bible? 
MARK!