Peep Show

nelsjfc

Seems to be a lot of love for this. Would enough people be interested in a quiz (if it hasn't been done)?

It would likely be another couple of weeks so I could binge it again to get the questions. My knowledge isn't as good on this as Still Game so the questions shouldn't be as difficult as my Still Game quiz [emoji38]

If I get over 10 folk interested I'll do it. Let me know on here if you're interested.

ETA. I'll assume the likes mean you're in, so I'll keep a list in this post and see how many are keen:-

happysouth

Hamish's Passenger

TheScarf

Adam

Steve_Wilkos

LiviLion

The OP

Bully Wee Villa

J_Stewart

Big Fifer

Jaggy Snake

Latino Lover

DrewDon

BlooToon87

IrishBhoy

I got the first 5 series for 50p each in CEX a couple of weeks back, as I've never seen it before.

Blasting through them, having watched the first episode of series 5 this morning.

Absolutely love it and can't believe I've never seen it before. 

Favourite episode has to be Mark's stag, where he and Jeremy go on a barge and Jeremy ends up killing and eating the dog.

That's 10 confirmed so I'll run a quiz. As I said, give me a week or so to have another run through so I can come up with questions. I've a couple of ideas for 'Categories' rather than just a list of questions. One should be quite good if I can get enough questions for that area.

If anyone else is keen leave your name or hit like and I'll add you to the list. Once I've got the questions together I'll summon the contestants with an @!

That's 10 confirmed so I'll run a quiz. As I said, give me a week or so to have another run through so I can come up with questions. I've a couple of ideas for 'Categories' rather than just a list of questions. One should be quite good if I can get enough questions for that area.

If anyone else is keen leave your name or hit like and I'll add you to the list. Once I've got the questions together I'll summon the contestants with an @!
I know this quote has been used before but if its not Snow Patrol or the Beatles I'm so fucked.

• 2 weeks later...

@happysouth@Hamish's Passenger@TheScarf@Adam@Steve_Wilkos@LiviLion@The OP@Bully Wee Villa@J_Stewart
@Big Fifer@Jaggy Snake
@Latino Lover@DrewDon@Blootoon87@IrishBhoy

Hopefully that worked! Quiz coming up soon. 3 sections. I'll put the different sections into 3 separate posts so it's easily for everyone to just do it a section at a time. The next post from me will be explaining 2 of the sections as it's not just 40 Q and A. The sections will be the next 3 posts.

Anyone who I haven't tagged, feel free to have a go.

Section 1 - straightforward 20 questions. I won't be fussy about spelling.

Section 2 - The wonderful world of Johnson. There are 9 quotes from the great man himself. You need to fill in the gaps. The gaps are obviously marked like so - ( ) with a number inside and the number indicates how many words I'm looking for. As I've given the number and it's a quote I'll need the answer word for word. There is one question with two words missing but separated in the quote so keep an eye out for that one.

Section 3 is the one that'll have your brain tested most and likely drive you nuts. Just remember the rules here. I'm looking for 11 love interests the guys have had. But this is only girls that have featured in 2 or more episodes. There have been plenty of other ladies but only in 1 episode so have a good think. They don't have to have been going out with them or even having pumped them, but they were on the boys' radar for at least a couple of episodes. There is 1 name on the list that if anyone gets it, I take my hat off to you because I thought she only featured in one episode until I had that latest run through.

I'll make the deadline next Sunday night but I may extend it if folk require more time.

PM me your answers. Either copy and paste the lot with the answers added in or just send me the numbers with your answers next to it.

Can everyone that has showed interest just have a go even if the questions look hard. I won't reveal your score in public if it makes you feel any better [emoji38]

All the best!

Section 1

1) Where does Mark work?

2) What is Mark's sister's profession?

3) Mark has two pieces of toast for breakfast. How does he describe them?

4) Jeremy is a trained professional, at what?

5) What nickname has Jeremy given him and Mark?

6) Mark wrote a book, what was it called?

7) One episode has Jeremy trying to remember "the bad thing". What did the bad thing turn out to be?

8) At what fictional University did Mark and Jeremy meet?

9) What is Super Hans's real name?

10) What is the name of their block of flats?

11) Hans and Jeremy are asked to run a pub. What bizarre item is in the middle of the pub that Hans insists is staying there?

12) Mark is very unwell in one episode. What City was he supposed to be travelling to?

13) Jeremy runs over a dog. What was it's name?

14) Mark planned on proposing to two of his girlfriends here. Where?

15) Super Hans brings an unusual item to Mark's party, what was it?

16) Mark gets a job in a restaurant. What kind of restaurant?

17) What book has Jeremy read over 4 times?

18) Hans and Jeremy end up playing at "Life 08". What is the name of the festival they were originally hoping to play?

19) When trying to get one of his girlfriends to move in quicker, Mark sabotages what kitchen item?

20) Pasta, baked beans, lettuce, cheese sauce and eggs are the ingredients to a dish Mark hastily throws together. He claims it's a traditional meal from what country?

Section 2

21) "So, unless anyone else has any thoughts let's wrap up and have a couple of (1)"

22) "Until you face your demons and put the (4) how can I trust you to be my main man in the office?"

23) "You know what I'm hearing Mark? Poor me. Poor me. (4)"

24) "...and I want you two to be my enforcers... the iron fists inside my (2)"

25) "If we succeed, I'm going to be (1) and you'll be my (1)"

26) "It's Tai Chi... Should take 45 minutes, I'm done in 10. Stick that up your (1)"

27) "No, it's why my APR is at 16%. If it wasn't for lowlifes like you my APR would probably only be around (1)%."

28) "Look at you! You're like the (2) who's been asked to the school disco".

29) "Screw it. Sort it later. Stick it on the (1)"