Oh it makes me feel like singing the blues

Were Hibs not a nap to finish second back in November?

1. Celtic

2. Hearts

3. Dundee Utd

4. Aberdeen

5. Motherwell

6. St Mirren

7. St Johnstone

8. Kilmarnock

9. Ross County

10. Inverness CT

11. Dundee

12. Hibs

So before the season started and before we lost even more key players? Nowhere near as funny as saying you would be second or third every week from around October-December tbh. Maybe have a wee scroll up and look at your own comments again. You were even saying David Wotherspoon was a player as well. :lol:

I of course told you that the purple patch would never last and without fail, the winter collapse set in. 8)

So before the season started and before we lost even more key players? Nowhere near as funny as saying you would be second or third every week from around October-December tbh. Maybe have a wee scroll up and look at your own comments again. You were even saying David Wotherspoon was a player as well. :lol:

I of course told you that the purple patch would never last and without fail, the winter collapse set in. 8)

Given the fact we were 1st in October/November or whenever it was, it wasn't that unrealistic we were playing well and if we'd carried on that form we would have finished 2nd.

Wotherspoon was very good up until October/November, he scored a few vital goals and looked like the player that burst on to the scene a few years ago.

Given the fact we were 1st in October/November or whenever it was, it wasn't that unrealistic we were playing well and if we'd carried on that form we would have finished 2nd.

Wotherspoon was very good up until October/November, he scored a few vital goals and looked like the player that burst on to the scene a few years ago.

And I of course said it would never last. 8)

And it was a Zaliukas own goal anyway. 8)

suso2.gif

I'm sure I'll get over Spoony's crushing disappointment when I'm at Hampden with 17,000 or more Hibs fans.

american_psycho_2000_7.jpg

suso2.gif

I'm sure I'll get over Spoony's crushing disappointment when I'm at Hampden with 17,000 or more Hibs fans.

american_psycho_2000_7.jpg

35tdej.jpg

Which part of my post are you saying isn't true?