Oh it makes me feel like singing the blues

Awww, Hearts up to five points behind us and they're all jizzing their pants, how cute.

Mind you they do have two games in hand, if this season has taught us anything it's that two games for Hearts pretty much guarentees them 6 points. :(

VPM-Celebration.gif

I don't really know what that's meant to mean, so here's an amusing picture of Danny Dyer.

tumblr_mdh78gvnWa1rwv5vfo1_1280.jpg

"It felt like the last place you'd go looking for International football hooligans. I was confused. I felt like I was on the wrong series. I felt like Judith fackin' Chalmers" - Daniel Dyer, The Real Football Factories International - Split, Croatia.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

That sounds hilarious. :lol: Link?

It's about a minute into part 5 of that episode, although it seems you don't see his face at all when someone in the background calls him a w**k. That's bizarre because I could've sworn they did.

The "mug" bit is indeed Danny Dyer at his finest. :lol:

It's about a minute into part 5 of that episode, although it seems you don't see his face at all when someone in the background calls him a w**k. That's bizarre because I could've sworn they did.

The "mug" bit is indeed Danny Dyer at his finest. :lol:

"f**k Danny Dyer - he's a w****r!"

"VERRRRRRY INTERESTIN...."

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...