Oh it makes me feel like singing the blues

Gutted

Ohnowait. We're 3rd? Hearts are 7th?

Oh it makes me feel like sinking in the booze. When the Hibees are 3rd and the Jam Tarts are screwed. Oh Hibees you got me sinking into the booze.

:D

Thank you for that bite.

Thanks.

Same with you Akpo, that realisation that you are fucking murder is shite, isn't it bro? :D

Edited by Greggy Wallace

Is that twice G&WA has made a rip roaring c**t of himself with the same statement in two seperate threads.

It's like shooting fish in a barrell with this laddie these days.

We are joint 3rd. Still counts as 3rd.

It's hilarious as every time we get beat all the Hearts fans w**k themselves into a coma then we end up winning the next week and Hearts get beat as normal service resumes. Read similar posts from Mr Wallace about how they were going to pump us last Sunday. Did you enjoy the game pal? What was your reaction when the ball deflected of number 2-6 and went into the net?

Aye that rants all well and good but you're still 4th.

And you're still 6 points behind us with a clueless manager, no adequate striker and are likely to lose your best players in the upcoming transfer window.

And you're still 6 points behind us with a clueless manager, no adequate striker and are likely to lose your best players in the upcoming transfer window.

Yeah great but...you are 4th not 3rd.

the big Chair red dotting me because i red dotted his boring post about his halfwit manager.laugh.gif

Dry your eyes.biggrin.gif

I red dotted you for your pathetic comeback in that post. Good to know it bothers you, i know what I'll be doing with my reds from now on.