Oh it makes me feel like singing the blues

:lol:

Do you honestly believe the team who've scored less goals than Leigh Griffiths and Eoin Doyle combined will beat us.

Beating an off form St Mirren doesn't suddenly make you good

Delusion I'm reading here is unbelievable.

I'm reading the words "I can't wait" a fair bit from our Gorgie pals. "I can't wait to pump them", "I can't wait 'til they fall apart", "I can't wait 'til we're fine and dandy".

These posts really reveal that sense of discomfort the jambos are feeling right now, as they languish in the bottom half. You can tell there's a twitchy, heartbeat slightly quickened anxiety going on across South and Western Edinburgh - an "I can't wait for this to be over" feelin akin to watching a sex scene with your folks or what I'd imagine the last few months of a prison sentence are like.

There's a chance they'll be stuck in this state for years, perhaps decades.

Seinfeld%20Ciger10.jpg

I'm reading the words "I can't wait" a fair bit from our Gorgie pals. "I can't wait to pump them", "I can't wait 'til they fall apart", "I can't wait 'til we're fine and dandy".

These posts really reveal that sense of discomfort the jambos are feeling right now, as they languish in the bottom half. You can tell there's a twitchy, heartbeat slightly quickened anxiety going on across South and Western Edinburgh - an "I can't wait for this to be over" feelin akin to watching a sex scene with your folks or what I'd imagine the last few months of a prison sentence are like.

There's a chance they'll be stuck in this state for years, perhaps decades.

Seinfeld%20Ciger10.jpg

I can't wait until you get laid. You might stop posting so much tedious shit. 8)

i would have thought Greggy would be more accustomed to the song about gassing jews with the same tune :ph34r:

:lol:

Do you honestly believe the team who've scored less goals than Leigh Griffiths and Eoin Doyle combined will beat us.

Beating an off form St Mirren doesn't suddenly make you good

Delusion I'm reading here is unbelievable.

You shipped three goals in a single game to Dundee today. Your defence is fucking rotten and Jason Holt will run rings around your midfield.

You're quite something.

You shipped three goals in a single game to Dundee today. Your defence is fucking rotten and Jason Holt will run rings around your midfield.

You're quite something.

Our makeshift defence that was missing 2 players including our captain.

Who's Jason Holt?

The fucking rotten Dundee that beat you twice :lol: