Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.3M shares traded today.

Stockbridge gone, no pay offs and his 200k back in the bank, share price holding but for how long, Wallace starting to deliver on his cost cutting?

^^^^^^^^ missing the BRALT, imo. ;)

Aye ok, maybe just a bit, if you can persuade HB and Dhen to have balanced and open minded discussions that make the slightest bit of sense to any normal human being then I may come back ;)

Stop the nonsense and get back on the BRALT Ted. Stop enjoying having your absence mentioned so much and stop being so bloody precious and self-indulgent.

You've plenty to offer and it's daft to skirt around on these satellite threads having the same discussions with the same people you would anyway.

Do it Tedi. Do it tonight. I for one would be glad to see you there.

Aye ok, maybe just a bit, if you can persuade HB and Dhen to have balanced and open minded discussions that make the slightest bit of sense to any normal human being then I may come back ;)

:lol: Is this from the same muppet who regularly got his arse handed back to him every time he posted a bum link ? :) . What a tool you are asking for a balanced sensible discussion when you regularly accused posters of posting made up pish but at the very same time posted your own made up pish and got the pish ripped right out of you for it :D .

Nothing has changed from you on any fucking thread about yer new club so stop being a pussy fhud and post on the BRALT and take it like a ghirl erm a man and take the pelters for posting back on it. I know yer scared pettle but take the plunge where you belong :) .

FFS asking for us to agree with you on yer fucked point of view on life and yer new club or you won't post on the BRALT :1eye:lol: .

Densboy and the QC are now giving us the benefit of their business expertise, those two make Sugar and Branson look like a couple of paupers lol.

If we need lessons on how to be a thick fucker we'll be sure to send you a PM :P .

:lol: Is this from the same muppet who regularly got his arse handed back to him every time he posted a bum link ? :) . What a tool you are asking for a balanced sensible discussion when you regularly accused posters of posting made up pish but at the very same time posted your own made up pish and got the pish ripped right out of you for it :D .

Nothing has changed from you on any fucking thread about yer new club so stop being a pussy fhud and post on the BRALT and take it like a ghirl erm a man and take the pelters for posting back on it. I know yer scared pettle but take the plunge where you belong :) .

FFS asking for us to agree with you on yer fucked point of view on life and yer new club or you won't post on the BRALT :1eye:lol: .

6 smilies, i don't think that Tedi can argue with 6 smilies - maybe 2 or 3 but 6 smilies are something else.

6 smilies, i don't think that Tedi can argue with 6 smilies - maybe 2 or 3 but 6 smilies are something else.

Sad and tragic that the most annoying poster on the Rangers forum has stooped to such barrel scraping as a repost to my posts :( , Benny I deserve better trolling from and you have now slumped to Tedi's level where everything you just about post is totally embarrassing :( .

And breathe. :lol:

Another portion of word salad ^^^^

So what I posted is absolutely correct :) , you'll only post on the BRALT as long as we totally agree with your fucked up ideology,mindset and philosophy and post repetitive posts confirming your version of the truth ?. So if you post a link confirming it is the same club from some organisation from somewhere we are to take it as gospel as long as you believe it to be the truth and post that Tedi is absolutely correct and is the smartest guy in the forum ?.

Tedi why don't you apply for the finance director at the Clone Rangers :) , they know fcuk all where the money has gone and how much is left and neither do you so you'll fit in perfectly and you can get to suck Fat Sally's knob while you are at it :thumsup2 .

And breathe. :lol:

Seriously Bud ?, asking the BRALT Bros to give him a well balanced debate about his club on the BRALT whilst the fanny instantly dismisses other posters posts as made up pish just because it doesn't follow the press released propaganda from Gestapo HQ in Govan. :lol:

Seriously Bud ?, asking the BRALT Bros to give him a well balanced debate about his club on the BRALT whilst the fanny instantly dismisses other posters posts as made up pish just because it doesn't follow the press released propaganda from Gestapo HQ in Govan. :lol:

Luke and Matt!

Let me guess it's Monkey and Bud...

I see Damille have now sold more than 2/3rds of the shares they bought recently. They have made about 25% profit on the deal, which isn't bad but I wonder if they know something that we don't. (Actually we know very little about the goings on in the company, so it's very likely.)

They still have close to 900,000 shares so haven't abandoned ship.

Archived