Charles Green's share issue

Hellboy will have a job on his hands if he's to top this post.

:( sorry Benny but I can't and the situation is so fucked up I'd like to see all clubs resign from the SFL & SPL and join the SFA under one regulating authority as long as Ogilvie resigns first.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( sorry Benny but I can't and the situation is so fucked up I'd like to see all clubs resign from the SFL & SPL and join the SFA under one regulating authority as long as Ogilvie resigns first.

Id rather all clubs resigned and joined Billy Smarts circus at least you know clowns are in charge there

Id rather all clubs resigned and joined Billy Smarts circus at least you know clowns are in charge there

:lol:

Tom English the Irishman in charge of the Scottish game if anyone can here our wails :)

And replaced by someone more Celticminded...

We know Hellboy, we know.

Christ that did actually sound sensible. I don't think I've ever said that about anything I've read on a Rangers site before,

Wunf is the stock market not open for trading today ?

Have a looky here at RIFC trading

http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/r/rangers-international-football-club-ord-1p

Shows no trading for today and N/A on buy/sell ???.

Gotcha on bralt.....nothing out of ordinary . All buys/sells at mid price ie even they ain't got a clue when the collapse is......though Tuesday has been mentioned.......

Wunf is the stock market not open for trading today ?

Have a looky here at RIFC trading

http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-

results/r/rangers-international-football-club-ord-1p

Shows no trading for today and N/A on buy/sell ???.

I can't believe that you are monitoring the share price on a daily basis,the level of your obsession is a little scary.....

I can't believe that you are monitoring the share price on a daily basis,the level of your obsession is a little scary.....

Your lack of wanting to know is even more bizarre :blink:

If you read the bralt yesterday you would see I twigged I am a shareholder of the dead club (probably) so I want the sale overturned and the assets returned to their rightful owners.

Ie.

Me.

I would be generous.£50 for 20 mins inside ibrox with a sledgehammer.£80 if ally and Walter were nearby.

More like hourly basis.

If you read the bralt yesterday you would see I twigged I am a shareholder of the dead club (probably) so I want the sale overturned and the assets returned to their rightful owners.

Ie.

Me.

I would be generous.£50 for 20 mins inside ibrox with a sledgehammer.£80 if ally and Walter were nearby.

My bruv will be happy because he got shares given to him by his dead dad a few weeks back from a legacy company that chased him up to give him his lost inheritance,and I've been phoning him lots and slagging him about it :blink::lol: .

I think you are being disingenuous here, the behaviour they display is perfectly believable and also entirely predictable.

It's a good job the price is not rising or HB would be tightening the cilice a notch or two........

Should I be investing in The Rangers now?

If you're up for a real gamble buy the old PLC's shares at a pittance because if Whyte is involved in fraud buying the old PLC Rangers the club will be handed back to Sir Minty Moonbeams as theft by fraud :) .

Hellboys legal know how never fails to amaze me.

What he doesn't know really isn't worth knowing.

As a possible shareholder in the dead club, I for one, am interested in hb's assertions.....

Archived