Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooperdooperscoreboard,Delahun every fukin nite "And do you miss not have Super Rangers in the SPL Paddy/Joseph/Michael/Kevin/Desmond?"

One of these nights I'm gonny get on that show and tell him tae f**k off,fucking Sevco arselickers on that show. GIRUY Delahun.

So Green is selling his shares....hope he sells them to someone sensible and not to someone who has a reputaion for being a gangster or somthing like that...but I'm sure they won't...that would be stupid.... :whistle

Ah.....what did I do with that VAT money, again,.......oh... there it is!........in my back pocket........

Sooperdooperscoreboard,Delahun every fukin nite "And do you miss not have Super Rangers in the SPL Paddy/Joseph/Michael/Kevin/Desmond?"One of these nights I'm gonny get on that show and tell him tae f**k off,fucking Sevco arselickers on that show. GIRUY Delahun.

if you think delacunt is anything other than a shellik mouthpiece then it shows just how deluded you are.

if you think delacunt is anything other than a shellik mouthpiece then it shows just how deluded you are.

You really are taking the piss,Delahun is out of his depth on SSB,my old mate Peter was 10 times better than him.

Any tricky questions is answered by 'Oh,you do know we can't answer that question in case lawyers get to hear it.'

Meaning they ain't got a scooby what to say,BFDJ is a joke,a Neil Lennon hater who should not be anywhere near a microphone as he hasn't a clue about football.

Archived