Charles Green's share issue

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you lot really believe this, ffs, we need you as badly as we need a hole in the feckin heid!!!!

You don't think Liewell wants to be in the same league as Rangers?

You have no idea how the world works if that's the case. The OF make so much money of the back of each other. Liewell saying celtc don't need Rangers keeps small minded reptiles like you happy though so can you blame him?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't think Liewell wants to be in the same league as Rangers?

You have no idea how the world works if that's the case. The OF make so much money of the back of each other. Liewell saying celtc don't need Rangers keeps small minded reptiles like you happy though so can you blame him?

You should stay off the Rangers only forums Bad Day ! next you'll be claiming it's the very same club FFS.

You should stay off the Rangers only forums Bad Day ! next you'll be claiming it's the very same club FFS.

Dermott Demond has said he wants Rangers playing in the same league as. quickly as possible.

That's more or less what bad day is saying. I would be interested in which part of his post you are disagreeing with

Dermott Demond has said he wants Rangers playing in the same league as. quickly as possible.

That's more or less what bad day is saying. I would be interested in which part of his post you are disagreeing with

And yet green said Rangers would never play in the SPL again while he was in charge.. What to do, what to do..?

And yet green said Rangers would never play in the SPL again while he was in charge.. What to do, what to do..?

He has already agreed to it IMO and was chatting shit when he said we wouldn't be back in the SPL. Or maybe the quote was "in it's current format" which would mean SPL 2 wouldn't be the same as the "SPL" according to Green.

He has already agreed to it IMO and was chatting shit when he said we wouldn't be back in the SPL. Or maybe the quote was "in it's current format" which would mean SPL 2 wouldn't be the same as the "SPL" according to Green.

Whatever it's called it's still called the SPL in name and by association and this would be a cop out for Green because The Clone Rangers won't survive two more years in the SFL leagues by jumping into bed with the SPL to make more money.

FWIW this whole saga is all a piece off theatre for the fans orchestrated by the associations including Green being part of it from the start when he was buying the assets to con Rangers fans into believing it's still the same club in order to get bums on seats and a shoddy attempt to keep sponsorship revenues.

The only problem they did not see coming was the famous diddy revolt that fucked Green over and placed his new club in deep trouble in the lowest league in Scotland.Now they have all colluded together and came up with this omni-shambles to propel The Clone as quickly as they can to the top tier before it dies of insolvency with so called league reconstruction which by d by would not have ever been on the table if The Clone Rangers got SPL footy this season.

Fucking stinks of shite the whole saga.

Whatever it's called it's still called the SPL in name and by association and this would be a cop out for Green because The Clone Rangers won't survive two more years in the SFL leagues by jumping into bed with the SPL to make more money.

FWIW this whole saga is all a piece off theatre for the fans orchestrated by the associations including Green being part of it from the start when he was buying the assets to con Rangers fans into believing it's still the same club in order to get bums on seats and a shoddy attempt to keep sponsorship revenues.

The only problem they did not see coming was the famous diddy revolt that fucked Green over and placed his new club in deep trouble in the lowest league in Scotland.Now they have all colluded together and came up with this omni-shambles to propel The Clone as quickly as they can to the top tier before it dies of insolvency with so called league reconstruction which by d by would not have ever been on the table if The Clone Rangers got SPL footy this season.

Fucking stinks of shite the whole saga.

Are you stupid? It was the SPL clubs who tried to force Rangers into the 1st division, seriously get a grip of yourself and stop making a fool of yourself.

Are you stupid? It was the SPL clubs who tried to force Rangers into the 1st division, seriously get a grip of yourself and stop making a fool of yourself.

you are the one making a cnut of it as usual ! did you read the fucking post you moron ?.

Green thought he was creating a Rangers team that was just about guaranteed SPL football this season until the diddy fans revolted and the SPL clubs voted not to let them in.Panic stations at the media publishing the SPL clubs will not vote the newco in and then tried to do what pile of pish you posted.

Seems you can't fucking count either you trolling idiot because there are 40 diddy clubs and the SFL 30 voted not to allow your club a lifeline into the SFL 1st division.

We have at the time Green,the SPL & the SFA trying to shoehorn the newco as far up the leagues as possible because they actually know how bad things will be for Chucky in the lowest tier.If Green wanted 3rd division footy then why did he try so fucking hard to get in the SPL ?.

You and your fellow fans may be happy going through the leagues but it's fucking killing your club off by racking up losses in the tens of millions a year by being in the SFL leagues you idiot.

Whats the shares doing today?Sooooo exciting, I can see why the P&Bers get off on this.

As you are a p+ber , I just checked for you.

Lse has them falling today. Stroke one out for me benny.

you are the one making a cnut of it as usual ! did you read the fucking post you moron ?.

Green thought he was creating a Rangers team that was just about guaranteed SPL football this season until the diddy fans revolted and the SPL clubs voted not to let them in.Panic stations at the media publishing the SPL clubs will not vote the newco in and then tried to do what pile of pish you posted.

Seems you can't fucking count either you trolling idiot because there are 40 diddy clubs and the SFL 30 voted not to allow your club a lifeline into the SFL 1st division.

We have at the time Green,the SPL & the SFA trying to shoehorn the newco as far up the leagues as possible because they actually know how bad things will be for Chucky in the lowest tier.If Green wanted 3rd division footy then why did he try so fucking hard to get in the SPL ?.

You and your fellow fans may be happy going through the leagues but it's fucking killing your club off by racking up losses in the tens of millions a year by being in the SFL leagues you idiot.

It was the SPL who tried to shoe horn Rangers into the 1st div, so stop talking pish.

"Tens of millions a year" :lol: What is wrong with you?

woa another 75k bought with 100k bought yesterday, must be those pesky masons with their day trading again.

Wunf will have some weird conspircay to cover it.

Seriously Benny without trying to insult you ! do you suffer from dyslexia ?

It was the SPL who tried to shoe horn Rangers into the 1st div, so stop talking pish.

"Tens of millions a year" :lol: What is wrong with you?

The bit in bold in my reposted post ! has the fecking SPL trying to shoehorn your new club as far up the leagues as possible.

What the fcuk is wrong with you ?.

Terrible trolling Benny and your standards are slipping these days ! you should be ashamed of yourself.

Seriously Benny without trying to insult you ! do you suffer from dyslexia ?

The bit in bold in my reposted post ! has the fecking SPL trying to shoehorn your new club as far up the leagues as possible.

"

What the fcuk is wrong with you ?.

Terrible trolling Benny and your standards are slipping these days ! you should be ashamed of yourself.

"The only problem they did not see coming was the famous diddy revolt that fucked Green over and placed his new club in deep trouble in the lowest league in Scotland"

Yes you're clearly stating it's the SPL trying to shoehorn Rangers, idiot. As i said it was the SPL ....

I wonder if Helboy will provide proof of the tens of £ millions per year that we're losing?

Tick tock..

That's Greens job Benny and I said 8 figures not tens of millions ! £7 million pound losses at new year ! how much more losses can Rangers rack up in another 4 months ? that to me says over ten million which is in fact an 8 figure sum.

tick tock ?

TimeBomb.jpg

That's Greens job Benny and I said 8 figures not tens of millions ! £7 million pound losses at new year ! how much more losses can Rangers rack up in another 4 months ? that to me says over ten million which is in fact an 8 figure sum.

tick tock ?

TimeBomb.jpg

No you clearly said tens of millions "but it's fucking killing your club off by racking up losses in the tens of millions a year by being in the SFL leagues you idiot"

Proof of this is required seeing as you're a complete Walter O'Mitty.

Archived