Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was brought by Clyde last night. What they completely failed to add was liewwell had been at Links Park the day before.. if anything that suggests these two snakeoil salesmen were working together

It's funny that there's a whole article in the papers about liewwll preparing to use his inTIMidation and nothing is said but when Green has a word with the St Mirren guys it's a big conspiracy and the fault of the big bad Rangers. The fact Sky Sports News was even bringing us into the reporting shows it's still all about the Rangers.

Got a bit confused. Pretty sure Liewell didn't go to Links Park and it was a shite rush job by the papers reporting it, they used pictures from Green at St Mirren.

Liewwell was at Links Park... It was reported at the time and Green was NSMP the next day.

I have no proof of this and it is only my opinion but i believe the 2 of them (Green and Liewwell) have been working on this together. If this ever comes out it will be the end for Green..He is on the brink at the moment but this would push him over the edge. Think about it...Dermott Desmond has spoken openly of wanting Rangers back as soon as possible. It is inconceivable that Lawwell would do anything against Desmonds wishes

Liewwell was at Links Park... It was reported at the time and Green was NSMP the next day.

I have no proof of this and it is only my opinion but i believe the 2 of them (Green and Liewwell) have been working on this together. If this ever comes out it will be the end for Green..He is on the brink at the moment but this would push him over the edge. Think about it...Dermott Desmond has spoken openly of wanting Rangers back as soon as possible. It is inconceivable that Lawwell would do anything against Desmonds wishes

Aye but as i said i'm sure it was falsely reported, i could easily be wrong though. Don't know what NSMP means?

I'd be surprised if they hadn't been working together to be honest. I posted my thoughts on RangersMedia recently but i think SPL2 has already been agreed closed doors, Green will accept an offer to SPL2 for next season even though he told us we wouldn't play in the SPL again as long as he was here. Financially that would leave everybody happy. Liewell didn't want the voted out system as you said they know they need us but he couldn't be seen wanting us.

The backlash will be when we get propelled to SPL2 even though none of our fans want it but could you really trust green to listen to the fans over money?

It's funny that there's a whole article in the papers about liewwll preparing to use his inTIMidation and nothing is said but when Green has a word with the St Mirren guys it's a big conspiracy and the fault of the big bad Rangers. The fact Sky Sports News was even bringing us into the reporting shows it's still all about the Rangers.

Got a bit confused. Pretty sure Liewell didn't go to Links Park and it was a shite rush job by the papers reporting it, they used pictures from Green at St Mirren.

Aye but as i said i'm sure it was falsely reported, i could easily be wrong though. Don't know what NSMP means?

I'd be surprised if they hadn't been working together to be honest. I posted my thoughts on RangersMedia recently but i think SPL2 has already been agreed closed doors, Green will accept an offer to SPL2 for next season even though he told us we wouldn't play in the SPL again as long as he was here. Financially that would leave everybody happy. Liewell didn't want the voted out system as you said they know they need us but he couldn't be seen wanting us.

The backlash will be when we get propelled to SPL2 even though none of our fans want it but could you really trust green to listen to the fans over money?

NSMP= New St Mirren Park.

Rangers rumours in full swing ^ ^ ^ and it's all about ra gers they would have us believe :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you lot really believe this, ffs, we need you as badly as we need a hole in the feckin heid!!!!

How much have our shares dropped today lads?

Have they been suspended yet, when is the MVL happening?

Sounds like one of those Fritzel moments about to haunt you any time soon.The shares take a wee rise and there's light and soon after they get fucked rotten down to bargain basement value :) you know the score Tedi you've been posting silly when they stabilise or rise slightly but they always go down down down eventually.

I'm waiting to they drop to around 20p a share before the rigged independent inquiry then I'm gonna mortgage my house and buy as many as I can and will be the major shareholder and will shit and piss all over Ibrox by giving Ally a lifetime contract and put the players on part time contracts and will spew like Green The Rangers will never play in the SPL as long as I own them :) and many other things later on :lol:

Archived