Charles Green's share issue

You are 20 points clear, despite playing pish against the part time outfits. but that wasn't my question ;)

Remember that Celtic needed an honest mistake to get past an SFL2 team, the standard down here isn't that bad. Also several teams chasing us have a few games in hand still to play.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember that Celtic needed an honest mistake to get past an SFL2 team, the standard down here isn't that bad. Also several teams chasing us have a few games in hand still to play.

I've been surprised time and again at what little difference there is in facing the likes of Peterhead and Motherwell when it comes to opposition standards.

That's not the only thing that has surprised me - the brutality of tackling is freaky to witness. It's like watching fitba from 1975 all over again in that respect.

I've been surprised time and again at what little difference there is in facing the likes of Peterhead and Motherwell when it comes to opposition standards.

So how as the standard when ICT pumped you at Ibrox?

That's not the only thing that has surprised me - the brutality of tackling is freaky to witness. It's like watching fitba from 1975 all over again in that respect.

Have John Greig, Tom Forsyth and Sandy Jardine come out of retirement?

This is absolutely fucking laughable coming from an Aberdeen supporter. Remind us all,when exactly was the last time your club done anything of relevance in Scottish football by winning a trophy,i'm thinking 1995/96 when you beat Dundee. Absolutely laughable for a club that's supposed to have relevance as a force in Scottish football. We now await this new club nonsense.

Holy beejesus mate. No "The Rangers" fan is in any position to question ANY other Scottish team regarding history. :blink:

P.S Aberdeen continue to be a force in Scottish football and will be as long as we exist.......................................

Holy beejesus mate. No "The Rangers" fan is in any position to question ANY other Scottish team regarding history. :blink:

P.S Aberdeen continue to be a force in Scottish football and will be as long as we exist.......................................

As i said,absolutely fucking laughable. Aberdeen a force in Scottish football :lol: ,they've done nothing in the game for 17 years. Some force. :lol::lol::lol:

As i said,absolutely fucking laughable. Aberdeen a force in Scottish football :lol: ,they've done nothing in the game for 17 years. Some force. :lol::lol::lol:

They have done more in the game than both oldco and newco Rangers.

winning 2 european trophies ain't easy

Except its not

Rangers have a wage bill of around £6m

Celtic have a wage bill at least 3 times this if not far far more, no matter how you do the sums the difference is vastly different.

ERM ! Tedi take a rain check on that because Chucky officially announced the wage budget was just under £7 million and rising !.

They have done more in the game than both oldco and newco Rangers.

winning 2 european trophies ain't easy

So does this mean,in your opinion,they've done more in the game than Celtic. After all if your using the European trophy count as the yardstick then that applies to Celtic as well.

So does this mean,in your opinion,they've done more in the game than Celtic. After all if your using the European trophy count as the yardstick then that applies to Celtic as well.

Let's use another yardstick, then, youngsy. In common with Hibs, Killie, Dundee United, even Hearts - they've still got a club to follow. Not a shabby Tribute Act.

Let's use another yardstick, then, youngsy. In common with Hibs, Killie, Dundee United, even Hearts - they've still got a club to follow. Not a shabby Tribute Act.

Fucking hell,that's original. Want to try and give an opinion on the yardstick that was already put forward instead of the usual tedious nonsense about Rangers. I'll state this,Rangers will win the Scottish Championship again before any other club outwith Celtic and bear in mind we have three years before we're back in the top league again. We now await the usual tedious shouts of new club.

Fucking hell,that's original. Want to try and give an opinion on the yardstick that was already put forward instead of the usual tedious nonsense about Rangers. I'll state this,Rangers will win the Scottish Championship again before any other club outwith Celtic and bear in mind we have three years before we're back in the top league again. We now await the usual tedious shouts of new club.

Aw that's sweet you miss the top division ! pity it doesn't miss your mob :)

I'll state this,Rangers will win the Scottish Championship again before any other club outwith Celtic and bear in mind we have three years before we're back in the top league again. We now await the usual tedious shouts of new club.

You might be right.

Is it really such a boast though?

I honestly don't understand what pride is to be derived by winning things, where the odds are so hugely stacked in your favour.

Archived