Limmy's Show

jamamafegan

On 09/07/2019 at 22:04, D.A.F.C said:

So limmy did a sketch about Westwood a few years back and now Iain Lee dug it up and stole his patter live on a radio show which resulted in limmy listening live on twitch. End result was dozens of limmy fans phoning in and calling him out. Lee then loses it calling them all junkies and losers and basically lies about everything and limmy records it all on twitch.

Oft!

I have no idea what the game is or is about but I watched this and it was hilarious. His reaction at the end is brilliant

Dark Souls/Bloodborne are controller shatteringly tough games. Beating any boss feels like a genuine achievement. The rollercoaster of emotions when he finally beats Aldrich is fantastic.

• 5 weeks later...
I'd quite like Limmy driving Euro Truck Simulator to be a TV show
I have previously enjoyed his Twitter but it seems to just be an advert for his twitch now with the truck driver stuff and various others. What does he do on that? Presumably just f**k about talking nonsense whilst playing a game?

On 17/07/2019 at 10:37, Bairnardo said:

Anyone been to Limmys Autobiography tour? 

Perhaps a bit late to this one but I went to this and read his book. The show was fine, I was a bit bored at the start as he does all his Limmy's Show characters that people want to hear because he's had complaints from folk that show up just expecting to hear "REQUIEM". I'm of the opinion that these people shouldn't be catered for because they are clearly complete simpletons. His book was good, extremely dark at some points but very honest and of course has more than it's share of humour.

I read his book yesterday. It was a bit strange reading about an entire life in a style largely similar to his streams and tweets and the way he communicates through there, especially when it was real, and especially when it was his, but I still enjoyed it. I agree with Moonster, if I turned up at one of his tours and had to live through the people who reply to his every tweet with BUT AT WHAT COST I'd start throwing things.

I read his book yesterday. It was a bit strange reading about an entire life in a style largely similar to his streams and tweets and the way he communicates through there, especially when it was real, and especially when it was his, but I still enjoyed it. I agree with Moonster, if I turned up at one of his tours and had to live through the people who reply to his every tweet with BUT AT WHAT COST I'd start throwing things.
I saw Iain Connell live and nearly lost it with the amount of folk shouting 'widden pallets'

On 27/08/2019 at 17:40, Miguel Sanchez said:

#SturgeonMustCondemn

On 27/08/2019 at 17:40, Miguel Sanchez said:

Aye I read it when I was on holiday and very much enjoyed it. It's very, very dark at points but it's quite an interesting life story. Laughed at his story of the last time he took acid. 

I went to see his Vines show at the Tramway a few years back which was funny with the Q&A but there was a chunk of people shouting "SHE'S TURNED THE WEANS AGAINST US" or asking what the sound of the summer is. Done my nut right in. 

• 7 months later...