Limmy's Show

jamamafegan

This is utter genius. Rate dee dee as some of his best work. For observational stuff he's up there with the best of them, just small quirks and detail that's so far ahead of more or less any comedy produced in scotland. I really hate parochial obvious scottish humour, och aye were scottish hehe haggis kilts hate the English, blah blah blah. Utter shite.
He's on a totally different level, yes there's the occasional sketch that doesn't work but at least he tries something different. Not just terrible cliched stuff like only an excuse. The way he uses social media is great also. What other comedian produces their own apps?

Nope wrong again, not for the 1st time either

But just about the level of response I would expect from a "fan" of Limmy, low IQ appalling grammar

So why have you been all over this thread getting so wound up then..?

The second line is a belter considering the grammar you have used yourself. ;)

Edited by 1320Lichtie

^^^ doesn't follow Limmy on Twitter.

Have you seen his Twitter?, good grief

But I make my last formal plea for sanity, do you want BBC Scotland to be a Public Service Broadcaster, providing News and Current Affairs for the whole of Scotland, including better, concise more informative regional news coverage, or do you want it to waste license fee money on garbage like, Gary, Tank Commander, Bob Servant or on Limmy, if the answer is any of the previous three, then the lunatic's, have taken over the asylum

but I will also say, the Grammar "gag", never gets old

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my favourite clip. Especially when he gets the jakey shakes after the 'christening' and goes back on it.

Genius.

Edited by Slenderman

It really is quite sad when two packets and not going out get several series and limmy isn't appreciated.

Some of the characters could get a show of their own. Perhaps something intertwined like dee dee, the plasterer, Jacqueline?

Observational humour doesn't get any better, name someone better?

• 2 months later...