Limmy's Show

jamamafegan

McCafferty sketch was pretty awesome along with Dee Dee.

Racist guy is good, rest was pretty terrible.

At least he tries things instead of the usual tried and tested pish from normal Scottish Comedy.

He should do a send up of chewing the fat.

It was okay actually, better than some of the stuff I have watched him do. Didn't like 'DeeDee' actually but the rest was pretty good, he does try different stuff so yeah maybe he should be given credit for that, and the very nature of sketch shows is that you will always find a huge amount of inconsistency.

When I was complaining last night, I was meaning that I thought it was poor compared to his usual stuff which is quite hit and miss as it is. I just expected better considering it's meant to be the last episode of it he's doing.

I enjoyed the ungrateful bairn sketch, where he wasn't happy with the 4 stripe trainers. It wasn't funny when the same sketch was repeated a few more times with slightly different gifts.

The adventure game sketch was ok, although you could see the punchline coming a mile away.

Hard to judge without comparing to his youtube clips and early podcasts (the bus trip to Yoker is a particular stroke of genius). Dont think he has another series in him, last nights was pretty poor in my opinion.

Utter shite , my toes were curled up like ally babas boots trying to watch that crap, if there wasn't a requirement for regional programming this shit would never see the light of day.

Bullshit. Limmy's Show is far more intelligent and well thought out than the majority of sketch shows that are on tv nowadays.

Utter shite , my toes were curled up like ally babas boots trying to watch that crap, if there wasn't a requirement for regional programming this shit would never see the light of day.

Well wunfellaff, he got a reaction out of you, you've got to give him that. You gave him exactly what he wanted, you played right into his hands.