FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Lucky you cant blame my connection as it doesnt sign me out of PSN

For me 11's servers were terrible, Never had a problem with 12 and thought they had sorted out the problems and bang, along comes FIFA 13.

Getting sick of this game tbh.

80% of games are ok, but that 20% of games where you just now you have next to know chance of winning piss me off. Shots battering the woodwork 5 times in a game. Players somehow missing open goals by placing them wide or ballooning headers over the bar. Through balls horrendously over hit when playing someone through, despite you literally tapping the button. These events can't be random, as they all tend to happen in the same game.

I also can't remember the last time I scored a penalty in this game. To either side of the goal. Well hit penalties every one of them, goalies making wonder saves. Is there something im missing with regards to saving penalties? As i haven't saved very many myself.

80% of games are ok, but that 20% of games where you just now you have next to know chance of winning piss me off. Shots battering the woodwork 5 times in a game. Players somehow missing open goals by placing them wide or ballooning headers over the bar. Through balls horrendously over hit when playing someone through, despite you literally tapping the button. These events can't be random, as they all tend to happen in the same game.

I also can't remember the last time I scored a penalty in this game. To either side of the goal. Well hit penalties every one of them, goalies making wonder saves. Is there something im missing with regards to saving penalties? As i haven't saved very many myself.

Do a McIntyre and chip them, or a delayed run. Usually works for me.

So I reached Division 2 in the online seasons. Needed a win in my final game to get promoted to the top league. Took the lead after 5 mins and the guy paused and quit. Takes me back to the main screen, I don't have the win, I need to play the match still...

Got two players sent off in the first half for tackles which would normally not even be yellows! Lost 2-1.

What could have been...sad.gif

This.

Getting well sick of it myself. Found it far easier to get a result against Chelsea and Man Utd than QPR and Fulham (am now with Liverpool). Other rage is probably due to me being shite - I get to 18 yd box no problem then try to get past a defender and its impossible, always take the ball from me. So, next time I try to pass to a player in the box and either a defender get the ball or makes a miraculous tackle just as I am about to shoot.

If it wasn't for the fact this is the only footie game with Ross County in it I would be trading it in.

Anyone else noticed that loan deals don't end till you end them manually??? :huh:

I noticed that in my Liverpool game. It's only the ones that were already loaned before the game was released.

I had to pay to get Andy Carroll back in the summer, and im stuck with Nuri Sahin on huge wages despite the fact he gets nowhere near my team.

How do you end them manually?

Managers office > contracts > *insert loaned players name here* > end loan deal.

NB: You have to pay if you're recalling a player loaned out.

Edited by RobBairn1876

Well well well. Leading 4-3 in the final match of Division 1, my opponent quits, my game spazzes out and loses connection to EA, resulting in a loss, dnf multiplier taking a hit, and no title.

And none of the 6,500 coins for avoiding relegation.

Wow. Just wow.

Edited by Todd_is_God

Well well well. Leading 4-3 in the final match of Division 1, my opponent quits, my game spazzes out and loses connection to EA, resulting in a loss, dnf multiplier taking a hit, and no title.

And none of the 6,500 coins for avoiding relegation.

Wow. Just wow.

I can't play stuff like that because I know if it were to happen to me I'd smash things up and make a right tit of myself.

CV - What are you good at??

RELE - FECKING - GATION!!

Genuinely feel like i am being screwed by the Fifa Gods...

18 shots, 14 on target, goals 0

2 shots, 2 on target, goals 1.

The goal was a rebound of course. 84th minute. So first 2 shots on goal were in that time.

What im findin annoyin is how to score. One game u need to slip it under the keeper, the next it HAS to be a cut in from an angle in the box, the next MUST be rebound or a header (only a header though providing your opponent has scored one previous - vice versa if you have scored one)

Becoming disillusioned :lol:

CV - What are you good at??

RELE - FECKING - GATION!!

Genuinely feel like i am being screwed by the Fifa Gods...

18 shots, 14 on target, goals 0

2 shots, 2 on target, goals 1.

The goal was a rebound of course. 84th minute. So first 2 shots on goal were in that time.

What im findin annoyin is how to score. One game u need to slip it under the keeper, the next it HAS to be a cut in from an angle in the box, the next MUST be rebound or a header (only a header though providing your opponent has scored one previous - vice versa if you have scored one)

Becoming disillusioned :lol:

Don't think your signature is the most appropriate at the minute. :lol:

I have rage as one of the manager tasks isn't working, along with the fact that when I play Team of The Week, despite the fact it's a new one I have never played before, I don't get the coins bonus or indeed any extra coins after finishing! Any ideas of what's wrong?

I have rage as one of the manager tasks isn't working, along with the fact that when I play Team of The Week, despite the fact it's a new one I have never played before, I don't get the coins bonus or indeed any extra coins after finishing! Any ideas of what's wrong?

Yeah, EA made the game. dry.gif