FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Exactly the same for me. Gets really boring after a few games. Still to score from a cross or corner. Lots of draws and lots of twisting and turning at 18 yd line, usually with no joy as closed down too quick. Defenders are always faster than my forwards. Also, tackling is tough. Chasing guys with the ball with my finger planted on A and it takes ages to get the ball.

Though it could all be down to the fact that I am shite.

That's exactly how it is. Don't mind when I'm a lower league side cos I don't expect as much but when you're a top side you take great satisfaction from handing out pumpings to teams. I have no problem with Bayern Munich, they're the only top side I'm good with.

Right was playing FUT at the weekend (not played it since).......

I have a team of mostly bronze players & 3 silver players, one of which is my goalie. I seem to be coming up against folk with a team full of gold players so I'm guessing they buy these players using real money to be able to compete? Is it impossible to build your team from just playing the game and gaining points that way? Is there any way you can play against like minded FUT players who refuse to give EA extra money other than the money for the game?

Anyway, I'm playing this guy and his team are full of great players. However, after about 25 minutes it's still 0-0 and I'm holding my own. Only had the game a week so still getting to grips with it & I realise this guy is p1sh. I go 1-0 up with a well worked goal. I then start to try and keep possession which becomes quite successful & limit him to very little time with the ball. 89 minutes gone and I'm still 1-0 up. He brings on David Villa as a sub, shoots from about 40 yards and the ball goes in. I then work the ball back to my defence from the resulting centre, pass it back to my goalie ready for the big hoof, but the f*cking pleb walks right over the pass and the ball trickles towards the goal. I run with my defender to clear it and he slices it straight into the net. It will take me a while before I play this game again!

Got bored of my normal career so I've started a be a pro career... christ, and I thought it was infuriating before.

The tactics are without fail colossally shite. You'll be drawing with ten minutes to go and the tactics'll change to ultra defensive meaning it's impossible to create chances as no one makes a run, yet when you're 1-0 up it'll change to ultra attacking with twenty minutes to go leaving your defence exposed and you'll concede. So frustrating to spend a game plugging away, doing what you can with your teammates absurdly shite runs and passing, finally managing to scrape a goal, only for the tactics to change 5 minutes later allowing the opposition to equalise easily.

Not so much a rage post, more of a confused post.

Playing seasons, league 7 now and came up against Arsenal two games in a row (about 6th time overall). I find them incredibly hard to break down ever tho the defensive rating isnt that great....

The two games back to back i couldnt string a passing move over 3 passes together due to the two Arsenal sides pressing me sooo much. Screaming at the tv for my players to pass it, pass it, pass the fuc king ball (kinda like Vinnie Jones in Mean Machine :lol: )

Is there a setting for a team to close down so quickly or is it just Arsenal in general.?

Not so much a rage post, more of a confused post.

Playing seasons, league 7 now and came up against Arsenal two games in a row (about 6th time overall). I find them incredibly hard to break down ever tho the defensive rating isnt that great....

The two games back to back i couldnt string a passing move over 3 passes together due to the two Arsenal sides pressing me sooo much. Screaming at the tv for my players to pass it, pass it, pass the fuc king ball (kinda like Vinnie Jones in Mean Machine :lol: )

Is there a setting for a team to close down so quickly or is it just Arsenal in general.?

I'm sure one of the D pad controls during the game is 'Team Pressing'. Might be that.

Ive been a Fifa convert/fanboy since Fifa 08, but Im done with this years game. I give up.

Ive not been able to get a game on seasons in about 3 weeks. The only mode that works is UT, which I hate. Its just a cash cow for EA. I played it out of just wanting a game anywhere, and its still as infuriating as when last I played it when it first started.

And although scripting sounds mad theres been a few occasions where that theory makes sense. Some of the last minute goals ive conceded, and scored, have just been ridiculous.

Fifa World Cup 2010 was the best Fifa yet, it was just a few tweaks away from a masterpiece.

Might put this years game on ebay whilst its still worth a half decent amount of money.

It's funny how people have started being converted from pes to FIFA in the last few years when they are the fucking worst FIFAs by far. I've played FIFA since 99 and they are all better than this heap o shite

Best ones were from 6 to 9 then...shite

Getting stuck in the arena when searching all the time losing to twats who chip the ball to walcott and think they're good because their gk saved 15 shots and mines gets chipped by a ball that is almost in slow motion straight at him or my defender watching the ball go over his head even though I'm in a perfect position the clear it. I hit the post 9 times in 8 games a few days ago I mean what the f**k.

Passes go wherever the game wants them to, oh never mind the fact I TAPPED a just you pass the ball to the other side of the fucking pitch.

Edited by killie_lad

Right was playing FUT at the weekend (not played it since).......

I have a team of mostly bronze players & 3 silver players, one of which is my goalie. I seem to be coming up against folk with a team full of gold players so I'm guessing they buy these players using real money to be able to compete? Is it impossible to build your team from just playing the game and gaining points that way?

It's not that hard to get a gold team just by playing the game. A wee bit of planning and you can put one together for not a lot a coins.

It's not that hard to get a gold team just by playing the game. A wee bit of planning and you can put one together for not a lot a coins.

Agreed. I think a lot of people end up thinking that if they don't get the really top players, they won't compete, but you can easily build a very decent gold team for not very much at all. I've still to pick up a few subs, but I'll probably have built a German Bundesliga team for about 7000 coins by the time it's done. You can get that by beasting division 5 in UT.

It's funny how people have started being converted from pes to FIFA in the last few years when they are the fucking worst FIFAs by far. I've played FIFA since 99 and they are all better than this heap o shite

That's shite. Go back and play a few games of FIFA 04 then tell us it's better than this.

It's still far from perfect, and although I played them occasionally at mates houses I didn't buy any from 10-12 so can't comment fairly on those, but this is comfortably better than 08 and 09.

The game is definitely the best gameplay wise IMO, but the amount of game freezing and crashing is ridiculous (I only really play Career mode).

Why implement features such as signing loan players with a future fee when the game just crashes when it's time to sign them?!

Just played a guy on Ultimate Team, 4-3 with 2 minutes to go, he'd been getting all sorts of luck, me missing open goals etc, had scored 4 breakaway goals, one of which hit off the post then the keeper <_<

So I break up the pitch and lob the keeper, the ball goes in... goal? Nope, despite the ball clearly going over the line no goal was given. Fortunately it didn't really matter but I'm still extremely pissed off.

Seriously strange goings on. Playing against Motherwell and for most of the game my outfield players were all on the left side of the pitch during the first half. At second half kick off same thing happened again but they eventually moved to other areas but were really sporadic and all bunched together in certain areas, congested or what? I did have majprity of possession and scored bang on 90 mins but gameplay felt like ISS on the 64. ie totally weird and unnatural. Anyone else had this problem?

Then, after the game, the Breaking News was "Wild Finish For Ross County" and the story was about a comedy goal ending with a cruel deflection on an attacking player. Complete bollox! It was a well placed shot by my midfield maestro - Richard Brittain. This game gets weirder and weirder!

Eta: And the weirdness continues. Top story has - (my player) has reportedly rejected a proposal from (my player) after they declared their interest in the Ross County player! What!?

Think I will restart before anything else happens.

Arrrrgh! Was getting absolutely battered silly every single game in division 3 in FUT. Absolutely destroyed. No luck either.

3 games in div 4 again, first two quit as I was up 3-0 at half time then battered someone 5-1 :D

Edited by SteamingparBoz

Pissed off with this scripting now. Got beaten by a guy 2-0 there and just turned the PS3 off at the 85th minute. Got of number of yellow cards for perfectly fine tackles. Was red-carded for another perfectly fine tackle. His first goal came from him hitting the post then Friedel literally bombing out to the penalty spot leaving it fully open for the tap-in. Second one came from Skrtel being beaten in the air by a striker BEHIND him who was at least half a foot smaller than him. Before the goals I'd been hitting the post, bar, putting really easy shots just past the post etc. I was almost unbeatable on FIFA 12 when there was little/no scripting whatsoever. Now, I'm being shafted once every 4/5 games. Really annoying that you can't win games through no fault of your own.

Edited by the_bully_wee