FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Think if someone purposefully disconnects then the other player should get the win.

Yeah, but I suppose that's hard to prove. People would just start pulling the router instead. The DNF modifier is enough to stop me from doing it, that and not wanting to be a dick.

Think you require some Anger Management sessions young man. Real tears should be saved for the death of your gran and suchlike. As for throwing your mobile, who do you think you are? Naomi Campbell :lol:

Actual tears was a p&b in-joke.

Unfortunately I did actually disintegrate my phone :-( I've always been a bad loser.

The DNF modifier is enough to stop me from doing it, that and not wanting to be a dick.

I've not even touched online yet, because I am shite and it gets depressing losing all the time. I remember a time on my last Fifa where I was actually winning and the guy quit out before the end. Was pretty pissed at that. I never quit my games, even the one where I lost 7-0. As you say, don't want to be a dick.

For all youse moaning about players getting shut down too easily and being unable to score - 4-3-3 Attack with free flowing instead of organised in custom tactics works a treat. Right at the start of the game change mentality to attacking also.

I was the lucky b*****d the other day with the other player having 15 shots on target to my 2. I won 1-0 and he went on his Twitter (it was his motto) to launch into a tirade about how unjust it was and that I was a 'retard' laugh.gif

30-5 though, I'm having a grand time on FIFA 13.

Was playing a game for my mate earlier as his ultimate team against some wee sad fanny who had obviously spent loads of real money on constructing his team. To put things in perspective, the guy I was playing had Pato and Rooney up front and I had Mladen Petric and Farid El Alagui. Anyways, I rushed in to a 2-0 lead, he brought it back to 2-2 after about 60 mins. After that I just started passing the ball around, thus seriously annoying him. Eventually this lead to another 2 goals for me, 4-2, with 10 mins to go. I took the pure piss from then on in, passing the ball around with my back 5 and taking the ball to the corner flag and holding both triggers (try it, they can't tackle you without conceding a corner or throw-in, it's a right laugh if you pull it off right) when the opportunity presented itself. This resulted in my mate's account getting reported and recieving several messages about "not even playing it right", to which I responded "GIRFUY". After that, all I heard from the guy was "dick". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was playing a game for my mate earlier as his ultimate team against some wee sad fanny who had obviously spent loads of real money on constructing his team. To put things in perspective, the guy I was playing had Pato and Rooney up front and I had Mladen Petric and Farid El Alagui. Anyways, I rushed in to a 2-0 lead, he brought it back to 2-2 after about 60 mins. After that I just started passing the ball around, thus seriously annoying him. Eventually this lead to another 2 goals for me, 4-2, with 10 mins to go. I took the pure piss from then on in, passing the ball around with my back 5 and taking the ball to the corner flag and holding both triggers (try it, they can't tackle you without conceding a corner or throw-in, it's a right laugh if you pull it off right) when the opportunity presented itself. This resulted in my mate's account getting reported and recieving several messages about "not even playing it right", to which I responded "GIRFUY". After that, all I heard from the guy was "dick". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Utterly tragic. Who the f**k actually spends money on that?

Also what do they think is going to happen as a result of them reporting the account?

Utterly tragic. Who the f**k actually spends money on that?

Also what do they think is going to happen as a result of them reporting the account?

Dunno, but the team had only been running for about two days so he obviously had. I can understand people maybe buying £10 worth of microsoft points to download movies or whatever else you can download but it just gets ridiculous in some cases. I thought that the whole point in the Ultimate Team thing was to build from scratch and gain coins to buy new players from winning games? At least then you could take pride in your accomplishment, no? Don't understand some folks thinking. As for your second question, don't have a feckin clue, but apparantley because I spent five minutes of the game standing in the corner with the ball that's cheating? :huh:

Edited by RobBairn1876

Hmmm i have now decided that everytime i play an online friendly against a mate and lose, my seasons form drops dramatically.

So, Division 3, thinkin im not bad at this game for a new lad to the Xbox, challenge a mate, he beats me 2-1 in games, i retire as ive spat the dummy after going 1-0 up..... I go on a 2 in a row relegation. I challenge another mate, i win 3-0 on games, promotion to div 4 and 1 point away from promotion to div 3. Cue online friendly where i get mauled 3-0 and score 1 goal. Leads to 4 consecutive relegations, mustering 2 wins and 2 draws in that time. Division 8. Surely i cant be that bad to drop 4 divisions in a row. So play another online friendly, win 3-1 on games. 2 successive promotions. now in division 6 and i am playin no more online friendlies as this theory - as i write it out makes - perfect sense :lol:

Also one of my mates who i beat comfortably time n again is in Division one - thats my biggest rage :angry:

Dunno, but the team had only been running for about two days so he obviously had. I can understand people maybe buying £10 worth of microsoft points to download movies or whatever else you can download but it just gets ridiculous in some cases. I thought that the whole point in the Ultimate Team thing was to build from scratch and gain coins to buy new players from winning games? At least then you could take pride in your accomplishment, no? Don't understand some folks thinking. As for your second question, don't have a feckin clue, but apparantley because I spent five minutes of the game standing in the corner with the ball that's cheating? :huh:

I would love to work in the department that received such complaints. You'd get some utterly brilliant rage streaked ones I bet.

Todays rage: having a jittery connection to the server resulting in a mini freeze every 2 seconds. Trying to guess what the *$%^ they'll do next is almost impossible. Result? 2-0 fecking loss after absolutely battering the c*nt in the first half but simply not scoring.

I might send in a complaint....

Todays rage: having a jittery connection to the server resulting in a mini freeze every 2 seconds. Trying to guess what the *$%^ they'll do next is almost impossible. Result? 2-0 fecking loss after absolutely battering the c*nt in the first half but simply not scoring.

I might send in a complaint....

This happened to me around 5:30.... was speeding the game up, stuttering, speeding up and so on. same result. 0-2 :(

Rage of the day for me is this feckin update! Was watchin the celtic delayed via sky record and when it finished I fancied a dash at fifa only to be told I needed to download another feckin update and it is taking ages. Got to the end of the update and then told me it couldn't download the update. Some feckin error or something. Prob due to some shite the wife is downloading onto sky+. Feck it, am goin tae ma bed.

Edited by Stagmaster

My mate is a fucking p***k. We're playing clubs, and he is in the any position. Three games running I score in the last five minutes to give us the lead each time. And in every single fucking one of them, his shite defending and decision making allowed them to equalise twice and on one occasion, score two goals in the 90th minute. In the third game, after he attempted to blame me, despite me playing upfront, I told him to go f**k himself and turned the xbox off.

Yes, I may have anger issues.