FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

8 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

This grinds my gears too ! At least it's better than earlier versions where the league table didn't actually update after the split leaving u to guess or manually calculate what u needed to do in the last game!
Always Celtic as the last game and always them in the cup final , also seems to be almost certain that every round of the cup is against the team u play in the previous league game .
Career skill levels are also incredibly frustrating , I play on difficulty 4 out of 6 and its boring , every game easily 20+ shots to nil , can win the whole league conceding single figure goals . Move up one level and it is stroke inducingly frustrating, 0-0 is a decent result , get outrun and outmuscled off every team , find it difficult to even get a few shots on target never mind score. Surely with 6 skill levels there should be a smoother transition than this !

I remember the table not updating after the 33rd game years ago but couldn't remember if the season finished there, or if they made you play what was essentially going to be 5 friendly fixtures against the top six.

After I'd written my post last night I went to play my Motherwell season again, and now I've noticed a wage budget bug. Have you had that? You move the slider from 'transfer budget' to 'wage budget' and it's the exact same. So I have £1.3 million transfer budget, I move the slider and now I have £1.3 million wage budget? I noticed earlier in the season when I was signing players on pre-contracts that they weren't being deducted from my budget but didn't read too much into it, and now it's cataclysmically fucked itself!

• 9 months later...

Offline be a pro mode or whatever it's called.  I'm at Napoli and it's Champions League semi final 2nd leg against Barcelona.  Lost the away leg 4-1 and with 5 minutes to go in this game it's 3-1 to me.  One more goal to force extra time.

My manager does the usual and punts a centre back up top and amazingly it works!  90th minute and it's 4-1!

Barely time to kick off again but Barca do and go straight on the attack....right where my centre half would normally be but of course the game still has him up front and Suarez scores from the edge of the area under no pressure at all.

Controller nearly smashed the tv.

I've not played this game in over a week since being fucking thumped by a boy full of Icons who'd just smash shots into the top corner from anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

I have fibre optic broadband, I can play literally any PS4 game online without issue and now I can't even get the latency above one red bar. FIFA's going in the cupboard for a while.

ETA: Once I calmed down I went back online a couple of hours later and the connection was fine. I wish I wasn't such an addict.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

• 1 month later...

Squad Battles is really giving me some rage at the moment. It could just be me (probable) but the level seems to get super hard no matter what skill setting you play it on. I put the difficulty back down to Professional I still almost got beat.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's amazing how you can go from playing well to you pressing buttons and players taking extra touches before attempting to do what you asked them to or putting in a tackle but the player goes by him then releases the pass then your player sticks his leg out, about 20 seconds later.

Game is off for the day now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

worst the game has been in years in my opinion. Crossing doesn't work, you can't head the ball, one on one's are harder to score than longshots, Defending is messy, passing is wildly inaccurate at times then fine others so no consistency. Worst thing for me so far is the issues with unresponsiveness, If I press shoot I don't expect to have to press the button 2 more times to actually do the command. PISH.

And like clockwork the cycle repeats itself, romp d4 and now just lost 6 games in a row in D3, albeit only 1 heavy defeat all the rest being 1 goal defeats where I've had at least 1 penalty saved, an open goal miss or stonewall penalty denied and at the back lost at least 1 crazy goal. One particularly infuriating game finishing 2-1 with 19 shots to 2!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Think I’m done with ‘20 already, play in career mode and switching the difficulty up/down by one level is either too easy or getting humped every game. Nothing in between. Actually “rage quit” in a game last night as I was 6-0 up at half time and getting bored with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

2 career mode rages for me. Whenever I play as Dundee, I can’t beat Kilmarnock, in any season on any game, just not possible [emoji23]

On Fifa 20, with Dundee out of the picture I chose my other go to of a bottom league 2 team, on this occasion Cheltenham Town.

Through the entire career I never signed a player, only youths and trained them up. Season 1, won the playoffs. Season 2, 2nd in league 1 and won the FA Cup. Season 3, won the championship playoffs, won the FA Cup and League Cup, Somehow won the Europa League. Season 4, finished 4th in the premier league, won the FA cup, ridiculously won the Champions League beating Man City on pens in the final.

Sacked in the summer cause I was paying my star centre half more than the rest of the squad [emoji854]