FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

I played four seasons games last night, 3 in the EA Shield and one in Divisions. The first 2 rounds of the Cup got disconnected basically right after KO, but it was deemed their fault which wasnt too bad, got beat in the Semi Final. Then in divisions I was sitting 5-1 up as Chelsea v England in the 51st min where it disconnected again just after scoring the 5th and then came back that it couldn't update reports or something so I got nothing! No win, no DNF, wasnt best pleased! :thumbsdown

ETA: went on last night and the victory is there now

Edited by lightscamera

Thankfully got a bit of form back and went from D5 to D3 but listen to this…..

So I have 1 game left in D3 and need 3 points to stay up, I went Shaktar and when it booted up it paired me against fucking PSG, as you can imagine I was livid, it's a whole star difference, anyway, played the game and the guy was pumping me 3-0, just 3 long range strikes into the top bag, whit can ye dae?? So he then scored a 4th and I just scream OH f**k THIS and chucked the game, loaded back into seasons and I still have 1 game left to save my season, did FIFA realise it fucked up and never punished me?

About to play this game now, I'll probably get pumped again after all that haha!

Edited by M0rtonfc

Thankfully got a bit of form back and went from D5 to D3 but listen to this…..

So I have 1 game left in D3 and need 3 points to stay up, I went Shaktar and when it booted up it paired me against fucking PSG, as you can imagine I was livid, it's a whole star difference, anyway, played the game and the guy was pumping me 3-0, just 3 long range strikes into the top bag, whit can ye dae?? So he then scored a 4th and I just scream OH f**k THIS and chucked the game, loaded back into seasons and I still have 1 game left to save my season, did FIFA realise it fucked up and never punished me?

About to play this game now, I'll probably get pumped again after all that haha!

Are you sure you haven't purchased the thing from the store that allows you 11 games on seasons?

Are you sure you haven't purchased the thing from the store that allows you 11 games on seasons?

Maybe that's what it is mate, I can't recall ever purchasing this but maybe I did ages ago and I've just never been in the position of it going down to the final game hmm!

Played 3 games of UT seasons last night, something like 16 shots on goal for me in all of the games lose them all due to crosses into the box. They had 4 shots on goal (ish) in each game!! Infuriating doesnt even come close!

It sure is but how good is it when it's the reverse. Your taking a pummeling and sneak a win lol

Playing pro clubs and got my pro up to 88 CAM then played another game got an achievement and I was back down to 86. Lost 8% of the achievements I unlocked. Reunlocked most of them then got knocked back down again.

Most of the achievements save but then for whatever reason they delete sometimes. Even the matches played. My mate has played 300 odd games and me 115 yet there are only 2 players in the team atm. Something no right,

WTF anyone else had this problem?

just got relegated to divsion 2 on the last game of the season, needed a draw and ended up playing some fucking dick with a shite connection that froze every 2 seconds. of course he scored a smelly goal in like the 80th minute , fucking joke!

It might just be me, but anyone ever find that their players have no speed? I go Munich a lot and would expect Ribery or Robben to outrun Marcelo and Ramos for a through ball. At one point Alonso outpaced Robben.

So I then go Madrid and I'm playing against Germany. Work a 1-2 and play Benzema through...and he's caught by Mertesacker.

I can never catch teams on the break as my players can't sprint! (and yes I am holding down sprint (RT)).

It might just be me, but anyone ever find that their players have no speed? I go Munich a lot and would expect Ribery or Robben to outrun Marcelo and Ramos for a through ball. At one point Alonso outpaced Robben.

So I then go Madrid and I'm playing against Germany. Work a 1-2 and play Benzema through...and he's caught by Mertesacker.

I can never catch teams on the break as my players can't sprint! (and yes I am holding down sprint (RT)).

It's all to do about players stamina. Wingers will have less than centre backs as centre backs do f**k all. It doesn't answer for the Alonso one though.