FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was playing a few games online last night with my mate.  Decided to have a go at the women's football.  This happened....

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Grimm%20Heart/video/19779431

For those who can't be assed watching.  Basically Brazil (not me) were offside and Sweden (me) had a free kick which I took with my keeper.  For some reason though all the players were still in their offside just given mode meaning that everybody was just basically wandering around and I couldn't control anyone.  The computer controlled the Brazilian goalie the whole way up the pitch to accidentally score.

Absolutely fuming I was.  Lost 6-1 as I basically lost the head :lol:  

Edited by The Minertaur

Let's just give the ball to Ronaldo/Messi/Suarez etc and run straight lines as they can't be tackled or when they do, it ricochets back into their path whilst the other 3 surrounding defenders run in opposite directions. I've no idea what enjoyment folk get out of it. 

Also, taken a 25 yard curling effort and a defender brings it down on their chest whilst the ball is on its upward trajectory. Very realistic, IMO.

• 1 month later...
On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:21, mizfit said:

I've never beat Wimbledon in my Career mode. :lol:

I've never managed to win the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. Regularly dicked out in the first or second round apart from one year where I made it to the final. Where I lost on a 90th minute penalty to MK Dons. That was a bit annoying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went back to this after about 6 weeks of not playing it. Could not handle it tonight. Every game lagged, every game felt totally scripted. Couldn't do a thing about it. Losing is one thing but if it is completely out of your hands then is there any point?

• 2 weeks later...

The commentary is utter shite. Most of it is completely irrelevant to what's actually happening on the pitch. You'll have Alan Smith exclaiming it's a great goal when it's bounced off someone's shin from 6 yards out. 

"Trying to turn on the attacking power in this situation". At least three times in every match.

10 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Do people actually listen to FIFA commentary ? I literally always just turn it down and have music on.

I liked when you could download Spanish commentary.

You used to just be able to switch it during the game.  German was always good, as they always sounded particularly aggressive.  And I think I remember the Spanish one being particularly flamboyant with gol gol gol gol golgolgolgolgooooooooooooooooooool commentary on one game.  

Really not a fan of the dribbling controls now. LT is pointless now, used to be good for close control but now it's just stop and try to work out which side to stand over the ball and give your opposition a good opportunity to get the ball

Do people actually listen to FIFA commentary ? I literally always just turn it down and have music on.

I liked when you could download Spanish commentary.

I always had the Swedish or French commentary on

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/10/2016 at 00:20, Dave1875 said:

Really not a fan of the dribbling controls now. LT is pointless now, used to be good for close control but now it's just stop and try to work out which side to stand over the ball and give your opposition a good opportunity to get the ball

Use it with sprint. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/10/2016 at 09:07, forameus said:

You used to just be able to switch it during the game.  German was always good, as they always sounded particularly aggressive.  And I think I remember the Spanish one being particularly flamboyant with gol gol gol gol golgolgolgolgooooooooooooooooooool commentary on one game.  

I had the american version of fifa 14 and the mexican spanish commentary was mental when you scored a goal