West Ham Utd

jimmy boo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs fans call themselves yid army, so they (or anyone else) cant complain if someone else uses the word to describe them.

Black people (especially musicians) use the term "nigga" to describe themselves. Does that mean they can't complain either?

Fat Sam is currently the 13th highest paid manager in the world.

Start earning it

Does anyone else think that Sam Allardyce could be next to go (maybe aside from the saga at Cardiff)? I'm not saying that I would sack him if I was making the decisions but the way things have been going in the Premier League I wouldn't be surprised .

Does anyone else think that Sam Allardyce could be next to go (maybe aside from the saga at Cardiff)? I'm not saying that I would sack him if I was making the decisions but the way things have been going in the Premier League I wouldn't be surprised .

It's starting to look likely despite the co owners backing last week.

What the f**k was going through Kevin Nolans head there to get himself sent off!!!!

Thats twice in the last month he has needless red cards.

Stories coming down there that him and Carroll are looking for a way out and are being very unprofessional off the park

West Ham youngsters are far better than the experienced players today.

Er, really?

West Ham are a horrible football club, I hope they keep Allardyce and he brings them down with his huge wage packet.

And now five!

Archived