West Ham Utd

jimmy boo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me that thinks St James' Park looks utterly ridiculous?

Look at that picture further up the thread. It looks like someone's cut The Bernabeu and St Mary's in half and stuck them together.

Is it just me that thinks St James' Park looks utterly ridiculous?

Look at that picture further up the thread. It looks like someone's cut The Bernabeu and St Mary's in half and stuck them together.

I will let you know after next sunday...it's the last of the north east grounds i've not been to and really looking forward to it :)

I will let you know after next sunday...it's the last of the north east grounds i've not been to and really looking forward to it :)

its a great stadium, just full of wankers *cringes*

• 3 weeks later...

I see everyone's throwing the fake outrage around after the West Ham fans sung some songs at White Hart Lane. Some of the songs were pretty OTT (especially the ones about gasing Jews) but the reaction has been cringeworthy as f**k. People are even having a moan about it on FB, get a fucking grip.

Edit: Look at the videos above, West Ham have a quality support. I'd rather have people like them that cross the line from time to time, rather than the bunch of Waitrose shopping, day tripping nonces that support Chelsea or Arsenal.

Archived