soccer am

fifergaz

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Watching this shit for the first time today. 

What a load of puerile *****.

Who the f**k is the old man with the ponytail and why is he considered talented enough to host a television show?

Jimmy Bullard who incredibly is only 41.

Former Fulham midfielder, tipped for an England call up but got injured.

It really isn't great but my ten year old loves it so that shows the level it's on.

Watching this shit for the first time today. 
What a load of puerile *****.
Who the f**k is the old man with the ponytail and why is he considered talented enough to host a television show?
You are about 15 years too late for when it was any good.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's a lazy and standard comment, but it really was the end of it as entertainment when Tim Lovejoy left.  2007 was it? That's a long 16 years of the male presenter trying to be like him.

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I know it's a lazy and standard comment, but it really was the end of it as entertainment when Tim Lovejoy left.  2007 was it? That's a long 16 years of the male presenter trying to be like him.

Agree with this. The man is a total bellend, but the show suffered when he went. I stopped watching it before he left, but on the occasions I saw it after that it just all seemed like it had had its day and was begging to be put out its misery. 

I have had a strong hatred for Serj Pizorno ever since his volley in winkle pickers on this show. Great skill but the way he just walked off after with that  false swagger and ditched his jacket in the car park was utter cringe.

p***k. His band are bang average too.

11 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I know it's a lazy and standard comment, but it really was the end of it as entertainment when Tim Lovejoy left.  2007 was it? That's a long 16 years of the male presenter trying to be like him

Yeah that was the end of it as essential Saturday morning viewing. If I'm remembering correctly Fenners left the show a year or two before that as well, and I thought there was a bit of a drop off in quality then but it was sustainable while Lovejoy was still on it. 

It's remarkable they managed to limp on for as long as they did. Helen Chamberlain leaving should have really been the time to bin it completely.