soccer am

fifergaz

It was okay years ago but don't whether that's because it genuinely was better or because their target market has stayed the same the whole time.

Best episode was when the view were on and swore three or four times on live telly. Just hearing people in the background trying really hard to stifle laughter and the serious faces of the presenters as they apologised was brilliant.

I mind that. He was trying to remember what to say:

" I was like eh, eh, fucking eh?"

Scenes

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure Chris Ramsay got kicked off the show a few years go. Can't remember exactly what he said, but I can remember him arguing with one of the hosts that "bumming" isn't a swear word :lol:

Some of the guests they have on these days are utterly horrendous as well. Z-list, barrel-scraping bookings by the Soccer AM team.

They have that Angelos Epithemiou on it today, who is utterly shite and ruins any chance of comedy, along with a random hipster band and Matty Etherington. Awful line up.

As an aside Razor Ruddock just destroyed Akinfenwa in a weight lifting competition :lol:

Are people really eulogising Tim Lovejoy not being on this anymore! A phony, band-waggon jumping, post-euro 96 type football "fan". Pretty much encapsulates the blokey white van man to me. Complete and utter fake. What is up with you lot? Give me a proper football fan presenting this show anyday.

To be fair I always thought it was sheephead and fenners that were the talented ones,

The comedian fenners played was big Stan hibbert, he had some great gags,

I still use the lines

Im getting a flight to Russia, so Moscow.

Im having a guillotine delivered, so I'll head off,

Im away for Mexican food, so tortilla later,

And still use

Have you heard what's making headlines? Corduroy pillow cases.

Im getting orthodontic shoes, what you mean orthopaedic, sorry I stand corrected,

They have that Angelos Epithemiou on it today, who is utterly shite and ruins any chance of comedy, along with a random hipster band and Matty Etherington. Awful line up.

As an aside Razor Ruddock just destroyed Akinfenwa in a weight lifting competition :lol:

Was going to say I enjoyed angelos, quite like daft humour like that. Shooting stars style.

Told max to go home and have a good look at himself when asked for advice. I think he's hilarious but not sure about his pal. The band looked like they were on a whitey sitting next to him.

:lol:

Are people really eulogising Tim Lovejoy not being on this anymore! A phony, band-waggon jumping, post-euro 96 type football "fan". Pretty much encapsulates the blokey white van man to me. Complete and utter fake. What is up with you lot? Give me a proper football fan presenting this show anyday.

Have you read the review of his autobiography that was on the When Saturday Comes website? If not I suggest you do as it sums him up perfectly.

The Spanish commentary did always raise a laugh although that may have been on the short-lived Friday night show.

Have you read the review of his autobiography that was on the When Saturday Comes website? If not I suggest you do as it sums him up perfectly.

The Spanish commentary did always raise a laugh although that may have been on the short-lived Friday night show.

I remember reading that review, it suggested he felt a major player in the post Euro96 boom in popularity of the game.

Tim Lovejoy really is a complete fucking toss.

Has anyone got a link to the greatest ever 3rd Eye, that spanish woman in the high heels falling down the steep stairs at Valencia's ground... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Max has gone and been replaced by another tosser, a guy called John Fendley who thinks he's funny and everyone else laughs along, surely out of sympathy.

Didnt see much of the last series as it was shit and its only gotten fucking worse. Currently making a balls up of a cup draw.

If they've brought Fenners back then all it takes is the return of Sheephead and I'll start watching again.

Max has gone and been replaced by another tosser, a guy called John Fendley who thinks he's funny and everyone else laughs along, surely out of sympathy.

Didnt see much of the last series as it was shit and its only gotten fucking worse. Currently making a balls up of a cup draw.

You mean Fenners is back?!