soccer am

fifergaz

Love this programme.today with razor Ruddock and Stephen graham was one of the funniest ever.graham is always good value and today he asked razor why he had punched Robbie Fowler."he pood in me reebock classics"replied razor.Helen chaimbs tried to move on but Ruddock kept on shouting bout poo in me reebock classsics.I lold

IMO Soccer Am has got a hell of a lot better from only 4 years ago where it was quite dyer. The sketches with 'The Hairy Strikers', 'NEWS' and of course Franky Fryer are all quality. That's why I've changed my picture to good ol' Frank 'I Do Lav Playin' Awai' Fryer. I watched the Franky Fryer one a few weeks ago when they jumped over to Romania to watch Cluj, was in stitches. "Knee deep in Cluj" laugh.gif

I would love it if they did a few 'Away Days' for Scottish teams. Unless they do, I haven't watched it the past few weeks.

Frankie Fryer at Cowdenbeath......?????

The minute i realised they are all inbred here it was KEEP ME NUT DAHHN TIME !!!!!

Remember the episode where they gave Noel Gallagher the smallish cylindrical parcel and he asked "It's not the head of James Blunt is it?"

Answer "No"

He replied "Awwwwwwhhh!".

It was a Man City shirt and he held it up in front of the camera and he said "Right this is going on Ebay later on!!"

Most would probably agree that it was much better maybe 8-9 years ago but I enjoy it now much more than I have over the past 3-4 years. Love the Hairy Strikers and enjoy Frankie Fryer as well. The usual skills, goals clips etc are good to watch and it always helps when there's a decent guest who's up for a laugh.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone still watch this?

Chris Iwelumo on today, and they just done the "best goals from Scotland" bit, and completely avoided O'Halloran skinning three players in the box and scoring or our pitch length counter attack, instead showing the most tedious simple goals of the week