Friday night dinner

nelsjfc

I feel like they're getting more and more far fetched and it isn't as good as it was.
It's still enjoyable though, and it's not like I get bored or tempted to give up.
Only 2 more episodes left now, you may as well see it through [emoji14]

13 hours ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Last night's episode started off well, then faded in the 2nd half. Horrible grandpa dying was an overreaction and the ending was strange to say the least. Also, what's the point of milson. 

Grandma ;) 

Milson serves the same point as Wilson did

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

It may be the cider, but I would put that up there with one of my favourite episodes. I laughed from start to finish tonight. That rice pudding scene made my jaws hurt.

It was the cider! It was good, but I wouldnt say it was "up there"

Jim eating rice pudding was hilarious though :lol:

12 hours ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I can't get into this series. I honestly thought tonight was so poor, so many over the top things to it yet most people loved it. 

Theres definitely a different feel to this series. Its almost like theyre trying to make sure all the secondary characters get a decent amount of screen time

Theres definitely a different feel to this series. Its almost like theyre trying to make sure all the secondary characters get a decent amount of screen time
It's currently the 2nd highest rated one according to my beloved IMDb [emoji14] I may give it a second viewing tonight to see if it was as good as I remember.*

* I'll likely be cidered up again so results may not vary.

47 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's currently the 2nd highest rated one according to my beloved IMDb emoji14.png I may give it a second viewing tonight to see if it was as good as I remember.*

I think we established the other week that IMDb ratings are meaningless ;) 

Last nights the best episode of the series, IMO.

Caravan episode was also good, but I've forgotten what the other two even were.

I think we established the other week that IMDb ratings are meaningless [emoji6] 
They are usually not too far away with my own view on things so I find it a good source tbh. And as I thought it was good and you didn't, I think it's safe to assume they have got it spot on again [emoji14]

It's currently the 2nd highest rated one according to my beloved IMDb [emoji14] I may give it a second viewing tonight to see if it was as good as I remember.*

That was my problem last night. I'm sure I enjoyed it though.

4 hours ago, Mr X said:

It was the cider! It was good, but I wouldnt say it was "up there"

Jim eating rice pudding was hilarious though :lol:

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

They are usually not too far away with my own view on things so I find it a good source tbh. And as I thought it was good and you didn't, I think it's safe to assume they have got it spot on again emoji14.png

;) 

Hope you read the IDMb ratings more carefully