Friday night dinner

nelsjfc

I think some of this plots in this series have been a bit far-fetched and was worried it might have nuked the fridge but it's still watchable enough.

I hope all "Shooting Stars" fans recognised Angelos on the last episode?

Just caught up with this and took a couple of minutes to recognise him :lol:

• 4 years later...

We've just discovered this, absolutely tremendous stuff. The dad and Jim obviously the best characters, started screaming "shit on it" every time I'm frustrated now :lol:

We've just discovered this, absolutely tremendous stuff. The dad and Jim obviously the best characters, started screaming "shit on it" every time I'm frustrated now [emoji38]
The scene in the last series with Jim bollock naked. Shalom [emoji23]

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/04/2020 at 23:26, THEHonestman1910 said:

I have loved Friday night dinner for 4 series'. The 5 series was ok and had it's moments. However, for the 6th one, it's been shocking and tonight showed that. 

It's had a good run, but it's time to say goodbye. 

You're kidding?? This weeks was fantastic - the more Jim the better

You're kidding?? This weeks was fantastic - the more Jim the better

That was the worst episode the programme has created by absolute miles. It was utter piss, and the writing appears to be getting progressively worse, as if they’ve run out of ideas so just made the characters zanier and wackier, and Jim especially has changed from an oddball nuisance to a moronic sociopath.

There was nothing likeable about any of the characters in that episode, no charm at all, just cringe.

34 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

That was the worst episode the programme has created by absolute miles. It was utter piss, and the writing appears to be getting progressively worse, as if they’ve run out of ideas so just made the characters zanier and wackier, and Jim especially has changed from an oddball nuisance to a moronic sociopath.

There was nothing likeable about any of the characters in that episode, no charm at all, just cringe.

Clearly, you are wrong :)