Friday night dinner

nelsjfc

Yeah that probably signals the end of the entire show. A nice way to end the series and a descent episode in what has been a poor series. 
It was the last season 'before a ball was kicked'.

It was the last season 'before a ball was kicked'.
Not according to the writer. He's supposed to have said that he hasn't decided yet. Having said that, the episode did feels like the end.

An OK episode. Some genuinely funny moments but some of the stuff with the females was soo cringy, and not in a good way.

Not helped by the fact that I hate the actress who plated Johnny's female with a passion and Adams looked 10 years older than him. Neither couple looked right.

Not according to the writer. He's supposed to have said that he hasn't decided yet. Having said that, the episode did feels like the end.

An OK episode. Some genuinely funny moments but some of the stuff with the females was soo cringy, and not in a good way.

Not helped by the fact that I hate the actress who plated Johnny's female with a passion and Adams looked 10 years older than him. Neither couple looked right.
I think it was Simon Bird who said before it started that this would be the last one. If Popper is still keen to continue then I expect it'll be down to money for Bird. Maybe a final Xmas episode? I think that was a nice way to end it though.

12 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Yeah, i agree with the last statement, Adam's female looked about 40+. 

I actually thought when they announced that the 2 girls were pregnant, i thought it was to stop jackie shouting at martin.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
15 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I think it was Simon Bird who said before it started that this would be the last one. If Popper is still keen to continue then I expect it'll be down to money for Bird. Maybe a final Xmas episode? I think that was a nice way to end it though.

They've already done a Christmas episode. Hanukkah bush

They've already done a Christmas episode. Hanukkah bush
I know. But I mean if they were to do a final episode rather than another season then a final Xmas episode would be a good way to go.

It was Bird. I think he said something like he thought the characters had gone as far as they could. Popper, seemingly disagreed!

It was Bird. I think he said something like he thought the characters had gone as far as they could. Popper, seemingly disagreed!
Interesting. A case of 'watch this space' then.

Watched all six series since lockdown began - something I can watch while working without getting too distracted from work or the programme.

Enjoyed it for the most part (aside from Tom Rosenthal's voice weirdly changing over the course of the series). Friday's was surely the last one ever.

It's also led to me teaching myself to make crumble, which is an added bonus.

Watched all six series since lockdown began - something I can watch while working without getting too distracted from work or the programme.
Enjoyed it for the most part (aside from Tom Rosenthal's voice weirdly changing over the course of the series). Friday's was surely the last one ever.
It's also led to me teaching myself to make crumble, which is an added bonus.
Crimble crumble?