Sign in to follow this  
wunfellaff

Sir Jimmy Saville - BEAST!

you don't need power to be a top kiddy fiddler just the ability to spot kids that 99% of people treat like shite on their shoe.

The sad truth. It's no coincidence that a disproportionate amount of "groomed" and abused kids come from care homes. Care workers are taught to be wary of any physical contact with the children they're looking after, and the emotionally starved kids are easy prey for any sick cnut who wants to exploit that.

Edited by welshbairn

The sad truth. It's no coincidence that a disproportionate amount of "groomed" and abused kids come from care homes. Care workers are taught to be wary of any physical contact with the children they're looking after, and the emotionally starved kids are easy prey for any sick cnut who wants to exploit that.

What you say there isn't something i've considered before, but i think it makes sense. How come you know so much about these things? huh.gif Do you have experience of working in care homes?

What you say there isn't something i've considered before, but i think it makes sense. How come you know so much about these things? huh.gif Do you have experience of working in care homes?

I groomed Jimmy Saville.

A lot of the stuff clearly didn't happen. Certainly not in the way it is being reported.

A lot of the stuff clearly didn't happen. Certainly not in the way it is being reported.

I dunno. There were plenty of folk who hinted at him being more than a little dodgy. Jerry Sadowitz, Spitting Image, even Irvine Welsh in one of his early short stories wrote a book that was clearly based on the rumours about him. I'm inclined to believe most of what is being claimed about him, especially when you consider some of the other folk who have been named in connection with the overall investigation.

A lot of the stuff still to come out IMO.

Absolute apex BEAST.

Adding to that report,

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/savile-nhs-abuse-victims-aged-5-75-090358370.html#cT39su

Dead bodies too?

Clunk click, what a dick!

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat