Sign in to follow this  
wunfellaff

Sir Jimmy Saville - BEAST!

Perverts.

It all connects, wee Jimmy was a swinger, her hubby decked Paul Daniels in a bar (both in their book), he is married to Debbie Magee84 who allegedly likes dogs.

I like this sort of speculation, like the Bond girl and media dahling who allegedly has a plastic ringpiece after a love of cocaine covered dildos in the 1960/70's :D

Apparently two other celebrities have been mentioned by the girls who have alleged abuse against Savile. Both are alive, any idea who they are?

Basil Brush and Brian Cant. That's my guesses.

I think it's now safe to assume that every celebrity, teacher and mobile dj living or dead is a BEAST of some description. New threads should only be started upon discovery of shocking non-beast revelations. I.e. 'MOBILE DJ IN NON-RAPE SHOCKER!'

Jimmy Page maybes? Was fond of the occassional 13 year old around the time they would have been on TOTP together?

Was he not alleged to have been a raving necrophilliac aswell??

That was the story I heard - A guy from work is from Leeds and supposedly as a reward for the charity stuff they used to turn a blind eye and let him into the morgue at St James hospital...

I'm going to phone the police and say that you raped me- then see if you like it.

:lol: :lol:

The polis would just laugh at you....everyone knows VirginTon 's never shagged anything in his life.

That was the story I heard - A guy from work is from Leeds and supposedly as a reward for the charity stuff they used to turn a blind eye and let him into the morgue at St James hospital...

What a boy, You've actually got to admire the cheek of the old b*stard!!!

Rod Hull and Emu

Edit: Shit, he's dead. I'll say Cannon and Ball

Rod Hull might be dead but Emu is still alive, so you've shot yourself in the foot with Cannon and Ball

The polis would just laugh at you....everyone knows VirginTon 's never shagged anything in his life.

This Virginton patter is atrocious.

Jimmy Saville, as presenter of TOTP, was no stranger to The Crazy World of Arthur Brown.

Sir Jim featured heavily in The STory of Light Entertainment that just finished on BBC4. He never mentioned kiddy or dead bidy fiddling. There were lots of suspects for the other two though. Pete Walker, Alan Freeman, David Jacobs all presented TOTP. Some of them are dead now as well. I wonder if Sir Jimmy had his evil way with the bodies of his dead celebrity pals?

Sir Jim featured heavily in The STory of Light Entertainment that just finished on BBC4. He never mentioned kiddy or dead bidy fiddling. There were lots of suspects for the other two though. Pete Walker, Alan Freeman, David Jacobs all presented TOTP. Some of them are dead now as well. I wonder if Sir Jimmy had his evil way with the bodies of his dead celebrity pals?

Alan Freeman always struck me as being a bit odd, although I suppose compared with Sir James he was the epitome of normality. I wonder if "Hi there pop pickers" was a euphemism?

Alan Freeman always struck me as being a bit odd, although I suppose compared with Sir James he was the epitome of normality. I wonder if "Hi there pop pickers" was a euphemism?

Alan Freeman liked 'kisses on the bottom'