Sign in to follow this  
wunfellaff

Sir Jimmy Saville - BEAST!

Well its taken a while but now (then) its Sir Jimbos time for a doing by tv, almost a year since he pegged it. Wednesday on ITV.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/jimmy-savile-sexually-abused-us-as-girls-10-women-tell-tv-expos-8189637.html

The explosive accusations, ranging from rape to indecency, are made by up to 10 women who claim that their lives have been “destroyed and devastated” by the late DJ, knighted in 1990.

Maybe the Paul Merton stuff was true after all.......... and he was a fully blown (fnar) DJ, not just a pishy mobile one!

Funny how they all come forward after the man is dead and no longer around to defend himself. Jimmy was a national treasure, a bit eccentric perhaps but no abuser.

My mate met him at a function and said he was a sleezy, pervy b*****d. If was true it wouldn't surprise me as he certainly seems the type.

Simple question - why did it take them even a year after he was dead to come out with this? Wouldn't have anything to do with not having a shred of evidence, would it?

He whooped The Sun's arse in court when they tried to merely insinuate his involvement in the Jersey children's home horrors. The guy was also accused of being a necrophiliac who used his charity work for Stoke Manderville in order to get easy access to the mortuary after hours.

The Paul Merton vs Jimmy Saville spoof was as much about sending up Merton's notorious huffiness if he was paired up with a guest that threatened to steal the limelight from him (as happened in the notorious cases of Sir Teddy Taylor and Tom Baker, when Merton acted like a spoilt brat). The clue was in the fictitious Sarah Cornley mentioned, which also showed the prankster had done their homework well - at least one mythbuster has pointed out no-one has appeared in any UK birth register with that name for over 100 years.

Saville was an attention whoring pain in the arse, but that was all, & one that did shitloads for charity well above and beyond mere celebrity self-publicity. Let's leave it at that.

Simple question - why did it take them even a year after he was dead to come out with this? Wouldn't have anything to do with not having a shred of evidence, would it?

It was in the paper not long after he snuffed it.

Funny how they all come forward after the man is dead and no longer around to defend himself. Jimmy was a national treasure, a bit eccentric perhaps but no abuser.

You are a fucking tosser. But you probably know that.

That is quite a simple question.

That is quite a simple question.

Doesn't need to be a timescale if they can't procecute him.....

Impossible to defend yourself if you're dead. Cue allegations of sexual abuse.

The guy was a multi-millionaire, extremely eccentric, so why not have a go at his estate? Might get a few quid!

And Paul Merton has been living off being a 'comedy store' alternative w****r his entire career. That was thirty years ago,,,,,,,,,,,and he's been a smug, unfunny establishment arsehole for most of them. He loves Hancock.

Take a fucking hint.

Impossible to defend yourself if you're dead. Cue allegations of sexual abuse.

The guy was a multi-millionaire, extremely eccentric, so why not have a go at his estate? Might get a few quid!

And Paul Merton has been living off being a 'comedy store' alternative w****r his entire career. That was thirty years ago,,,,,,,,,,,and he's been a smug, unfunny establishment arsehole for most of them. He loves Hancock.

Take a fucking hint.

So your response to what you consider smears is to, err, smear them in turn?

Way to concede your moral high ground there with some victim-blaming.

You know at least one allegation was made to police while Savile was still alive, right? That kind of blows this whole "these SLUTS just waited until he was DEAD" objection out of the water.

I'm not saying he was a sexual abuser - I simply don't know, and I assume innocence when I don't know - but I object to this idea that everyone making this allegation is just a heartless shrew out for money.

I never saw Justin Lee Collins and Jimmy Saville in the same place......

I've be interested in who would win that particular beast-off. I guess we'll never know.