Person Of Interest

1888bhoy67

Anyone watching this??

I watched the pilot on C5 when it first aired a few weeks back, and decided it wasn't up to much but i stuck with it and found the whole first season online and ended up hooked,

The second season began in the States the other week and the first episode of it was well worth continuing viewing,

Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a decent series to watch.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Did anyone watch this right to the end of the last season? Trailer for season 4 released at comic-con this week. I, for one, can't wait. Really like the show and interested to see where it goes after the season 3 finale. Will probably start again in September time.

ETA, Sept 23rd.

Edited by DigOutYourSoul

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well I just finished watching season 3 on Netflix. Off that Netflix have it at the same time as channel 5. But anyway...

Season 3 for me has been outstanding. Became a far more gripping show than in the early seasons. The big story lines of:

HR, Decima, Samaritan and Vigilance

have made this show much greater than number-of-the-week which the show was on season 1.

Also:

not missing Carter at all. Surprisingly, for me, as in season 1 she was the real beans. But Root and Shaw make up for it IMO

They're on season 5 in the US. Cannot wait, but will resist the torrent urge.

Well I just finished watching season 3 on Netflix. Off that Netflix have it at the same time as channel 5. But anyway...

Season 3 for me has been outstanding. Became a far more gripping show than in the early seasons. The big story lines of:

HR, Decima, Samaritan and Vigilance

have made this show much greater than number-of-the-week which the show was on season 1.

Also:

not missing Carter at all. Surprisingly, for me, as in season 1 she was the real beans. But Root and Shaw make up for it IMO

They're on season 5 in the US. Cannot wait, but will resist the torrent urge.

I need to catch up on the end of season 4 but yeah, season 3 - especially towards the end - was brilliant TV.