Sign in to follow this  
1888bhoy67

Person Of Interest

Anyone watching this??

I watched the pilot on C5 when it first aired a few weeks back, and decided it wasn't up to much but i stuck with it and found the whole first season online and ended up hooked,

The second season began in the States the other week and the first episode of it was well worth continuing viewing,

Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a decent series to watch.

There's a whole FOUR comments about it here

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/184746-person-of-interest/

I've stuck with it, and quite enjoying it. Mind you, it's the only thing I watch all week. Roll on Homeland next Sunday, and Game of Thrones whenever it returns.

At least the Facebook likers are still not giving up hope.

Maybe it is time to focus more on shares and retweets to see if that makes more of a difference.

Whod've guessed that Jim Robinson from Neighbours was actually ex-East German Stasi?

I want to like it, but just can't get into it. The whole setup is just so stupid- normally I can suspend disbelief but the "supercomputer predicts a person but not an event" is so far fetched I just can't get past it.

i was channel hopping when i spotted jim from neighbours and started watching, some recognisable good actors, but the dialogue and plot were diabolical. wont be watching again

Season 2 of this sneaked back onto Channel 5 last night

Its actually the continuation of season 1 as they had a break part of the way through showing it for some reason

Anyone still sticking with this?

I'm still really enjoying it. Numerous plot twists and new antagonists keeping it interesting mid way through season 3.

Did anyone watch this right to the end of the last season? Trailer for season 4 released at comic-con this week. I, for one, can't wait. Really like the show and interested to see where it goes after the season 3 finale. Will probably start again in September time.

ETA, Sept 23rd.

Edited by DigOutYourSoul

Well I just finished watching season 3 on Netflix. Off that Netflix have it at the same time as channel 5. But anyway...

Season 3 for me has been outstanding. Became a far more gripping show than in the early seasons. The big story lines of:

HR, Decima, Samaritan and Vigilance

have made this show much greater than number-of-the-week which the show was on season 1.

Also:

not missing Carter at all. Surprisingly, for me, as in season 1 she was the real beans. But Root and Shaw make up for it IMO

They're on season 5 in the US. Cannot wait, but will resist the torrent urge.

Well I just finished watching season 3 on Netflix. Off that Netflix have it at the same time as channel 5. But anyway...

Season 3 for me has been outstanding. Became a far more gripping show than in the early seasons. The big story lines of:

HR, Decima, Samaritan and Vigilance

have made this show much greater than number-of-the-week which the show was on season 1.

Also:

not missing Carter at all. Surprisingly, for me, as in season 1 she was the real beans. But Root and Shaw make up for it IMO

They're on season 5 in the US. Cannot wait, but will resist the torrent urge.

I need to catch up on the end of season 4 but yeah, season 3 - especially towards the end - was brilliant TV.