Abu Hamza

Reynard

that guy shouldn't have been charged. It's absolutely disgraceful that he was.

He wasn't just charged, he was convicted. And you're forgetting to mention that he posted it two days after six soldiers died and as a direct response to their deaths. You're also forgetting to mention that he said himself it was "unacceptable." Context is everything.

And your story that finishes with the police swearing repeatedly at your friend in the street is baws.

Aye right, if you say so.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't just charged, he was convicted. And you're forgetting to mention that he posted it two days after six soldiers died and as a direct response to their deaths. You're also forgetting to mention that he said himself it was "unacceptable." Context is everything.

So what? That should not even be remotely relevant - it's even more of a disgrace if it was. So I can say exactly what he said (it's sad that I'm not willing to) and be fine so long as no soldiers have died recently. What if they have died and I'm not aware of it?

I take it I can say it in private but not on the internet? Or on the internet but not on facebook? Would I be warned if I said it on here?

What he himself said afterwards is also totally irrelevant, maybe he thought it would reduce his sentence. I dunno, maybe he's a fuckwit (is that okay?). In no way do I consider what he thinks about it relevant.

In fact, what if I post it on facebook now. I'm not a random Muslim with a beard, I'm an ordinary white guy. I can legitimately say that I was fraped/I was being super cool ironic - look I like "violently masturbating to songs of praise" and everything. I'm so wacky and zany, being so contrary and aw' that. I'd probably get away with it, and that's yet another reason why it is so utterly fucked up.

I'm utterly shocked anyone thinks this is an acceptable prosecution to make. Hang your head in shame Britain (is that okay?).

So fucking what? What is the acceptable timescale here? Would it have been okay 4 months down the line. Inciting murder is one thing, but a wee statement like that. Absurd to convict anyone. Place has gone fucking mad.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/abu-hamza-launches-lastditch-legal-challenge-8180242.html

Where does this guy get all the money for legal challenges?

What does he do for a living? Does preaching hatred pay well, or does he have a side line as a brickie, plumber, postie?

Thought i'd check his Wiki page. Interesting guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri

It just occurred to me that these nutters could possibly avoid extradition on this side of the border.

I'm sure one of our house legal experts knows a thing or two about any differences in Scots law.

I wonder what MacAskill would make of it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/abu-hamza-launches-lastditch-legal-challenge-8180242.html

Where does this guy get all the money for legal challenges?

What does he do for a living? Does preaching hatred pay well, or does he have a side line as a brickie, plumber, postie?

Thought i'd check his Wiki page. Interesting guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri

Is he not a pirate?

pirate.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine in London, a mobile mechanic, was called to a job fixing a motorbike in Finsbury Park. The bike was in the front garden so he set to work mucking around with it there. This was at the time Hamza was having to "preach" in the street because he'd been kicked out of the mosque for being an extremist bampot. Anyway, he was preaching away not 50 yards from where my mate was fixing this bike and he says it was just pure hatred Hamza was spouting. He was calling for Jews to be exterminated, telling the crowd to go up to Golders Green and "kill a kike for Allah", to ignore the kaffir laws, to spit in their faces etc etc etc. This went on for ages until my mate started firing up the motorbike at which point the two policemen who had been standing watching Hamza without saying a word came over and told him to stop making a noise with the motorbike as it was creating a disturbance. When it was pointed out that Hamza was inciting murder and hatred, the cops told him to "shut the f**k up or piss off before we nick you".

Hamza is pure poison and we're well shot of him.

Your pal fluent in Farsi then?

Archived