Abu Hamza

Reynard

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he use two wire coathangers to sift his shite looking for the coke? Just to keep the Hamza theme going.

I doubt it. He had bigger issues to deal with by that point. Revenge for one. A girlfriend in a weird mood as she considered whether a man raking through his own shit in search of drugs was what she was really looking for in a partner for another. Vengeful shit-sifters so rarely see the comedy value in maintaining the theme that made them what they are.

I doubt it. He had bigger issues to deal with by that point. Revenge for one. A girlfriend in a weird mood as she considered whether a man raking through his own shit in search of drugs was what she was really looking for in a partner for another. Vengeful shit-sifters so rarely see the comedy value in maintaining the theme that made them what they are.

Did he ever get you back then?

I wasn't his flatmate. I don't recall ever hearing of a revenge attack either. It would've been pretty hard to top it, I suppose. Very few practical jokes reach shit-sifting levels of glory.

I want to do a practical joke on my mate that I saw in the film Saw II, but I'm struggling to think of a way to get a padlock key behind his eye without him noticing.

I want to do a practical joke on my mate that I saw in the film Saw II, but I'm struggling to think of a way to get a padlock key behind his eye without him noticing.

laugh.gif

Drugging him to f**k is the only way to go. When he comes to you'll have the pleasure of enjoying the best, "Guess what? No, guess," of all time. Because there's nae danger he's guessing that.

Only took them about 10 years. Proof that the justice system works.

It certainly works for slimeball lawyers. They all make sure they bleed the taxpayer for as much money as possible first.

Parasitical wankers.

Only took them about 10 years. Proof that the justice system works.

That's EXACTLY what it does. Whatever you think of the man, and I'm glad we're well rid, the whole point of law is to be seen to be done.

My main concern here is the other four that will be packed off with him. THe evidence against them wasn't sufficient to prosecute in the UK, so why are we sending them to the states?

And yes, I appreciate this is all hand wringing liberal stuff, but at the risk of pointing out the mindbendingly obvious, that is the point - we're supposed to be better than them.

That's EXACTLY what it does. Whatever you think of the man, and I'm glad we're well rid, the whole point of law is to be seen to be done.

My main concern here is the other four that will be packed off with him. THe evidence against them wasn't sufficient to prosecute in the UK, so why are we sending them to the states?

And yes, I appreciate this is all hand wringing liberal stuff, but at the risk of pointing out the mindbendingly obvious, that is the point - we're supposed to be better than them.

Isn't it something to do with the USA allowing certain evidence to be used in their courts that the UK doesn't? Satellite phone evidence and stuff like that? They wanted them because they have evidence they can use to prosecute. Get the fuckers punted.

The US recognition of and support for International law is ropey at best. If we're going to meet our obligations under international law we should expect the same from others. Unless you're one of the US apologists who believe that that nation should work under a different set of standards from the rest.

Every government wants power, and every government wants to act where it can't be seen, or at the very least judged. As xbl points out, British hands aren't clean here either. My overall point remains: two wrongs don't make a right.

A friend of mine in London, a mobile mechanic, was called to a job fixing a motorbike in Finsbury Park. The bike was in the front garden so he set to work mucking around with it there. This was at the time Hamza was having to "preach" in the street because he'd been kicked out of the mosque for being an extremist bampot. Anyway, he was preaching away not 50 yards from where my mate was fixing this bike and he says it was just pure hatred Hamza was spouting. He was calling for Jews to be exterminated, telling the crowd to go up to Golders Green and "kill a kike for Allah", to ignore the kaffir laws, to spit in their faces etc etc etc. This went on for ages until my mate started firing up the motorbike at which point the two policemen who had been standing watching Hamza without saying a word came over and told him to stop making a noise with the motorbike as it was creating a disturbance. When it was pointed out that Hamza was inciting murder and hatred, the cops told him to "shut the f**k up or piss off before we nick you".

Hamza is pure poison and we're well shot of him.

And if you ever doubted the truth of that story, just reading the second last line will confirm it for you.

And what a dreadful country that has become if we are charging people with writing on facebook "soldiers should go to hell".

And that's long before we get into the hypocrisy of REPEATING a comment that was deemed so offensive to warrant criminal proceedings.

I wonder if I'll get in trouble for saying all of Al Queda should go to hell, or if I do a double whammy and say all of Al Queda plus British soldiers - would that be acceptable?

And if you ever doubted the truth of that story, just reading the second last line will confirm it for you.

And what a dreadful country that has become if we are charging people with writing on facebook "soldiers should go to hell".

And that's long before we get into the hypocrisy of REPEATING a comment that was deemed so offensive to warrant criminal proceedings.

I wonder if I'll get in trouble for saying all of Al Queda should go to hell, or if I do a double whammy and say all of Al Queda plus British soldiers - would that be acceptable?

Well, to be accurate, you'd have to say " all of Al Queda should die and go to hell". Big difference. The way you phrased it is no different to what thousands of religious fruitbats preach at their various get togethers.

I'm just glad I live in a country where free speech is protected, even if it's vile speech that all right-minded people disagree with.

You don't.

Our society has decided there are limits to free speech. You can be prosecuted for homophobic speech, racist speech, threatening speech and hate speech in general. You can be prosecuted for reading the names on the Cenotaph aloud. You can be prosecuted for incitement. You can be prosecuted for saying anything at all if you say it too loudly, at the wrong time or in the wrong place.

You don't.

Our society has decided there are limits to free speech. You can be prosecuted for homophobic speech, racist speech, threatening speech and hate speech in general. You can be prosecuted for reading the names on the Cenotaph aloud. You can be prosecuted for incitement. You can be prosecuted for saying anything at all if you say it too loudly, at the wrong time or in the wrong place.

I live in the USA, dude 8)

Well, to be accurate, you'd have to say " all of Al Queda should die and go to hell". Big difference. The way you phrased it is no different to what thousands of religious fruitbats preach at their various get togethers.

Oh sheeeit, think you might be going to court for that!!!!

All soldiers should *** and go to hell.

Oooops! Or was I just reproducing it from the article? Did I add in the asterisk or was it the thought police.

Hard to know unsure.gif

If you are somewhat in the dark here, that guy shouldn't have been charged. It's absolutely disgraceful that he was. And your story that finishes with the police swearing repeatedly at your friend in the street is baws.

Yep. I say that all the time, I don't see why it should be a criminal offense. If offensive chat is a criminal offense, then I'm going to be sent to prison for a very long time.

Archived